Singing!

I have writers block again... I think. I DON'T KNOW I FEEL LIKE MY STORIES ARE TURNING INTO SHIT. What do you guys think? Should I just end this book soon? T_T

BTW I JUST GOT DONE WRITING THE LYRICS FOR ALL OF THESE SONGS AND IT TOOK FOREVER AND NOW MY NECK AND FINGERS HURT SO YOU GUYS BETTER APPRECIATE HOW HARD I WORKED ON THIS CHAPTER

((WARNING: Long chappie!!))

Hatsuki's POV,
"I'm entering" I said and signed my name on the sheet of paper infront of me. It was another singing competition exept the winner gets 9,000 yen. Haruhi just showed me the paper. You bring it to the office later and you practice for about 3 days. Then the show thing is at the gym. Tamaki was having a happy breakdown, knowing I would have to sing 3 songs. Did I mention that? No? Well I did now. "I joined too" Haruhi said. "Looks like we're against eachother then" I said. "We wanna join!!" Honey waved his hand. Me and Haruhi looked at the club a few feet away from us. "Pick a team" we both said. Tamaki, Mori, Honey and Kyoya picked Haruhi. Hikaru, Kaoru, and Renge chose my side. "We'll have to sign our names as sisters because of our voices. But I'm okay with that" Haruhi said. "Never thought we'd be doing this" Kaoru sweat dropped. "I CAN'T WAIT!" Renge squeeled. "The host club is off limits for three days! It shall now become a practice room!" Tamaki declared.

The next day...

"Hikaru, Kaoru, and I wrote you three songs Hatsuki-kun!" Renge giggled and handed me the paper. "Since when was I declared the singer!?" I asked. "Since we don't wanna sing" She answered. "And why did you kidnap me to your house?" I asked Hikaru. I was actually just walking out of the school and I was thrown into a car and taken here. "Cause we have a music room with a microphone and headphones and instruments!" Kaoru answered. Hikaru and Kaoru grabbed my arms and had to drag me to the room. "Choose however you want to sing them!" Hikaru said and sat by the guitar Renge had the piano and Kaoru had drums. I read the music and lyric sheet. My face became red as I translated the English parts to Japanese. The entire song in general was a romance song. I read the other ones and they weren't any better. "Hehehe" Hikaru chuckled. "Oh fuck you too" I growled. "Go ahead" I sighed. Renge started with the piano then the twins started with their instruments.

((Anybody like the song Crossing field?))

"Mitomete ita okubyou na kako wakaranai mama ni kowagatte ita, ushiro no jibun ga genjitsu wo ima ni utsusu"

"Ikutsu mono sora wo kaita koko wa kitto hakanai kokoro midashite"

"..Yume de takaku tonda karada wa Donna fuan matotte mo furiharatte iku nemuru chiisana omoi hirogari dashite kizuku yowai watashi kimi ga ireba"

"Kurai sekai tsuyoku ireta nagai yume miru kokoro wa sou eien de"

"Sagashite ita michibiku hikari furereba subete omoidashite kakegae no nai taisetsu na ima wo kureru"

"Me wo toii sekai wo shitta sore wa itsumo atatakai no ni itakute"

"Tsunagu tashika na negai kasanari atte mieru mayoi wa ugoki hajimeta kimi wo mamoritakute seou kizuku wa fukai nemuri no naka tadayotta"

"Kawaranai yakusoku datta futari shinjita kizuna wa sou senmei ni"

"Koe ga todoku made namae wo yonde deaeta kiseki kanjitai motto"

"Yume de takaku tonda karada wa Donna fuan matotte mo furiharatte iku nemuru chiisana omoi hirogari dashite kidzuku yowai watashi kimi ga ireba"

"Kurai sekai tsuyoku ireta nagai yume miru kokoro wa sou eien de"

The music stopped and I looked up. Before I could even blink all three of them were in the glass room, hugging me tightly.

"You never told us you could sing so well!"