Hatsuki's First--

Hikaru's POV,
Tamaki got in the limo to get Hatsuki and Haruhi and left us at the garden. "Do you think Hatsuki would actually wear the outfit Tamaki bought her?" I asked. "Well, from the entire time we've known her, and from close examination- I would say there's a 99.99% chance that she won't" Kyoya said. "But who knows- maybe she will. And what about Haruhi?" Mori asked. "Well, same thing with her. Exept its a 50 50% chance" Kyoya answered. "I wanna see Haru-chan and Hatsu-chan in a dress! I bet they'd be pretty!" Honey grinned. "Has anyone ever noticed that Hatsuki seems to have a bond with Hikaru?" Kaoru asked. "Wh-What!?" I asked, stepping back. "True. I've noticed that as well. And Hikaru isn't even in her class" Kyoya said. "its almost as they're a couple" he added. "WE ARENT!" I yelled. "they'd be a cute couple!" Honey smiled. "SHITUP! She hates me and I try to be her friend- thats her bond with... everybody! Nothing more, nothing less" I said, puffing out my cheek. "if you say so" Kaoru smirked. "I know so" I growled.

Time skip...
Everyone's jaws dropped when Haruhi and Hatsuki got out of the car. They were beautiful! Tamaki was still obsessing over them. "They look like-- girls!" Kaoru said.

Hatsuki's POV,
Time skip...
When we got inside, there was blasting party music, people dancing, there was also beer, alcohol, punch, water, and tons of food. Tamaki told us that if some girl says you look like Haruhi and Hatsuki, say that we're their sisters then make up a name. We nodded and Haruhi dragged me to a corner where nobody was. "So, what do you want to do?" She asked over the music. "I dunno- it's kinda boring here" I said. "Yeah" she agreed. I plaued my DS that I had IN MY DRESS, and Haruhi stood there boredly. I couldn't stand it. "Uhm- here. You look more bored than ever" I said, handing the DS to her. "Really?" She asked. I nodded."O-Okay..". I watched her play. She seemed to like it. "H-Hi, H-Hatsuki" a familiar voice said. I looked up to see Taoro. "Oh hi Taoro! This is my sister, Haruhi" I said. She looked up confused. "He already knew I was a girl" I said. "Oh" she said. "Uhm- so what are you guys doing?" He asked. "Eh, nothin much. We have nothin to do" I shrugged. "O-Oh". Haruhi closed the DS. "I don't think gaming is my thing" she said. "Okay then..." I said as she handed it to me. "Uhm- im gonna go.. see ya!" Taoro smiled. "Bye Taoro" Haruhi smiled. "Peace" I said. He smiled and ran off. "I wish we could just go home" Haruhi sighed. "Yeah. But Tamaki would just make us stay" i said. We stayed silent and sat on the floor and Haruhi watched me play. A slow song suddenly came on. Me and Haruhi rolled our eyes at the lovey dovey couples making out on the dance floor. Tamaki then came up to Haruhi. "Senpai! Hi" she said, standing up. Is he gonna ask her to dance? PLEASE DO IT TAMAKI! PLEEAAASSEES!!! "Haruhi, do you wanna dance?" He asked.

EEEEEEKKKK!!! !!! HARUHI SAY YES PLEASE!!! HARUHHIIIII!! AAAHHH!!! PLEASEE!! WCTWNJXQCMKXA V KE AZ U AN AG KYDNU AN AD K F USV U N!! $(^"?!, ( $-

"Yeah sure" Haruhi said and they walkedon the dance floor. Once I was done havimg a heart attack in my mind, I started recording them from my DS. They were really cute! I swear I ship them!!! Haruki? Taruhi? Tamahi? Hartama? Hamaki? TamHaru? HaruTam? I dunno. When the song was over, pop came back on and Haruhi came back to me. I stopped the recording and watched it over and over again while Haruhi blushed. "I ship you two." I said casually. "STOP IT!" She laughed, blushing harder.

Time skip.. aka, 10:45pm..

I was waiting for Haruhi who was in the bathroom when yet another slow song came on. I hate slow songs... unless Haruhi and Tamaki kiss during one. If thats the case then I'll love slow songs.

Hikaru's POV,
Me and Kaoru were alone and he was pushing me to the corner we knew Hatsuki was at. "C'mon! Ask her to dance!" Kaoru said. "No way!" I shook my head, trying to dig my feet in the ground. "C'mon! Grow a pair!" He said. "Never!!" I said. "you know you want to!" He smirked. "Do not!" I growled. "Do too!" "Do not!" "Do too!" "Do not!". "Okay. Fine. You'll regret it when she's slow dancing with another guy" Kaoru smirked, walking off. "No I wont!" I yelled to him. Right? After a while we all decided to go home and stay at Tamaki's. But during the car ride, Haruhi and Hatsuki were acting strangely. They looked uneasy. Maybe just tierd. When we got there it started to rain. "I hope it doesn't storm" Honey said as him and Mori sat on the couch. Haruhi and Hatsuki left to their rooms (A/N, Tamaki told Hatsuki where her room is during the car ride) and so did everyone else. Then after a while, it started storming like crazy! Lightning was going off everywhere! me and Kaoru looked at eachother. "I hope they're okay..." He said. I nodded. "I'll check on Hatsuki" I said, walking out.

Hatsuki's POV,
I hugged my knees and put my face in them in the closet. Lightning boomed again and again. I was almost in tears. Please be over soon, please be over soon... I heared the door open and close. "Hatsuki? Are you in here?" Hikaru's voice asked. I was about to answer but another crash of lightning struck and I hugged my knees tighter. He opened the doors and saw me. "Hatsuki, come out" he smiled. I shook my head not looking up. "C'mon, nothing will hurt you. I promise" he said, holding out his hand. I took it slowly and he helped me out. I looked into his eyes and we stayed like that untill another loud spund of lightning came. I hugged him tightly and he hugged back. When we let go he lifted up my chin and got closer and closer to me. I got on my tip toes and made our lips touch. He kissed back and we stayed like that for a few seconds until we had to let go for air. We stared into eachothers eyes and kissed again. This was... my first... kiss.. WAIT- WHAT AM I DOING!? I-I CANT FALL FOR THIS GUY!! b-but his lips are so soft and warm... WAIT- HATSUKI- SNAP OUT OF IT!!! we pulled back for air and hugged. WHAT AM I DOING!!??? STOP IT HATSUKI!!!! B-But maybe I do love Hikaru.... I mean- he's nice and funny... and I really like him. WAIT- NO I- I DON'T!!!