Prom.

Haruhi's POV,
Me and the guys walked out and talked when we suddenly heared Hatsuki say, "your on doll face!". We turned to the left to see Hatsuki about to fight with a girl. "Please, I can beat an emo down any day" the girl smirked. "Your gonna be the one with a black face, soon" Hatsuki growled. "Movie time!" Honey smiled and sat in a chair. Hikaru and Kaoru did the same, and the three shared a box of popcorn. "Well this is... different" I sighed.

Hatsuki's POV,
I whipped out my knife and she got out an even bigger one. "Oh you want to go there huh?" I asked. "Do your worst" she smirked. I threw down a smoke bomb and got out a sword from my bag. When she couldn't see, I slashed at her. The smoke cleared up and her knife was on my sword. "Wh-Where did you-" she stuttered. "Don't under estimate someone who's lived in a jungle and fought tigers, lions, and gorillas" I growled. She gulped. I slashed at her even more, she tried blocking but failed. When I was done, she opened her eyes surprised. "You- didn't..... hurt me?" She asked. "Look down" I said. She looked down to see her clothes all ripped. " AH!!" She screamed. "idiot" I shook my head. I slung my bag over my shoulder and left with my sword dragging behind me. "HEY!" She screamed after me. I turned around once more. "what now." I growled. "I'm not done with you yet! Lets do a hand to hand fight until one of us passes out!" Sonya smirked. "I'm busy" I said "With what!?" Sonys asked, shocked. "Looking for someone" I answered. "Who?" Suncho asked. "None of your business" I snapped, turning back around. "Oh I see- you're scared of me" Sonya said.

Kaoru's POV,
We all froze and our eyes widened. "Did- she just-- Go there!?" I asked. Mori nodded. We all backed up to the wall. Hatsuki looked over her shoulder. Her eyes were red and glowing and she looked as angry as a wolf! "Say your prayers" she snarled, turning around fully and dropping her bag and sword. The girl gulped. "I-I didn't mean it! Y-Y-You c-can l-leave" the girl said, shaking and stiff. "You two- get away from this school" she growled. The two girls nodded and ran off. "Let's never get in a fight with Hatsuki. Okay?" Tamaki asked. "Agreed" we all nodded. Hatsuki grabbed her things, shoved the sword in her bag, then walked away. "She's so.... calm..." I said, surprised. "And strong" Kyoya added. "I wonder why she carries around swords and all other weapons" Honey said. "Wow. I thought she couldn't get any scarier" Haruhi sighed. Me and Hikaru laughed. "Hey Tamaki" Hikaru smirked. In a split second I realized that maybe it would be a bad idea to tell him. "HIKARU! I JUST REALIZED THAT ITS A BAD IDEA. OKAY!? OKAY." I yelled, covering his mouth.

I think everyone thinks we're crazy.

Hatsuki's POV,
I looked and looked for Lucas. I know he's a ghost now. He's talked to me. I just can't find him again. But I felt wierd. Like I was being watched. Oh. I know. I walked on the sidewalk and rolled my eyes. "You can come out now" I said. Hikaru and Kaoru came out of the bushes. "The others are looking for you, because we got news!" Kaoru smirked. "BIG news!" Hikaru chimed. "I don't care" I said, looking up at them. "You're gonna care! You see-" Kaoru started "in two days it's-" hikaru started. "PROM!" They grinned. I stared at them. "I don't care" I said, walking past them. "But don't you want a boyfriend or somethin?" Hikaru asked, as him and Kaoru followed me.

boyfriend?

No. After Lucas, I would rather die. Part of me wanted to burst out in tears but the other half of me wanted to stab them. I put my head down and went silent as I kept walking. "Hatsuki? You still alive?" Kaoru asked. "Yes" I answered angerly. "Are you okay?" Hikaru asked. "Fine! Now leave me alone!" I yelled, turning to them. "but what's the fun in that?" Hikaru grinned, ruffling my hair. "Don't touch me" I growled, turning back around. We walked in silence. "Soo.. who are you looking for?" Kaoru asked. "a ghost" I said.

".......A GHOST!?"