I'm Still Alive...

I stood there in silence with Sam as he walked in. I didn't want to leave Sam alone.... but I didn't want to leave Sonny alone either.

"Hey Sam.... go in Sonny's car okay...? The red one..."

She nodded and went to the car as I went in the house. I'm not going to be an idiot and close the door behind me. It was already dark out so it didn't change anything.

The house was old, I could tell. But I saw two figures on the floor. Father and Essa. Did Sonny already kill them or something...? No...

I looked around the house to see Sonny in the kitchen. "Sonny"

I whispered, he jerked his head to my direction and sighed. "Ellie....i..can't kill him."

"Why?"

"He's still my father."

With that, Sonny walked past me and went out of the house. But then I came to. I actually had sense again.

I went back in the kitchen and took one of the kitchen knifes. I went to father and bent down next to him with the knife in my hands.

"For all the things you've ever done to me...."

I whispered. I raised the knife but then it came to my attention that Essa wasn't there.

The front door suddenly locked as I turned around to see Essa.

I didn't really have any words. She didn't have a wepon. She didn't look angry or upset. She just....looked at me.

I stood up and cleared my throat. "Hi...Essa"

She nodded her head and looked down. It wasn't long until Sonny tried to open the door. The door knob turned by obviously he didn't open it.

I would probably be scared but I'm not.

She finally picked up her head and sighed. "I'm not going to kill you"

I shrugged. "I didn't think you would"

She walked over to father and kneeled down as I did with her, "I'll kill him with you"

"Why...?"

She didn't answered me, but just grabbed the knife with me and held it up.

To my supprise. Father didn't wake. Is this it....Is this the death of my father...?

I guess not. His eyes widened and he grabbed Essa instead of me. He slammed her against the wall.

"You trader!" He screamed and took the knife and jammed it in her throat. At this point I was screaming on the top of my lungs.

I ran to the door and tried to unlock it but father pulled me by my shirt. "Sonny!" I screamed on the top of my lungs,

At this point the door was soon enough going to break down because Sonny was trying to break it down.

I grabbed the knife, or tried to, as father slammed me on the ground. He went to do he same as he did with Essa but I grabbed his arm and was pushing it away with all my power.

The point of the knife was so close to my throat I knew I was going to die.

I heard the door break as Sonny ran in and tackled father. With that, father gripped on to the knife even more, so when he was attacked, he sliced my throat.

I didn't feel anything. But I saw the blood and felt it.

I grabbed on to my throat and took a deep breath. But felt pain imedetly.

I knew it wasn't a deep cut because if it was I probably would have been death already.

But everything was blurry.

I wanted to get up but I didn't have the strength.

At this point I know I'm going to die. I closed my eyes and felt something building up in my throat. All the sudden the room went silent.

"You...killed..her.." I heard Sonny studder.

Everything was silent. Someone ran out of the house.

I was rolled over in a tiny pool of blood but....the cut isn't that big or that deep. I could breath....but it hurts. But its better if I just don't speak.

I heard footsteps. Most likely Sonny's, "you've....been through so much...it can't end like this..."

I have no clue where father is.

"But...I didn't even get to say the things I wanted to say..."

My eyes where now open, he was on the other side of me so he didn't see.

"Ellie, I love you. I always have from day one...Mallory is...dead..but...at least your with her now...father...he ran away....and the heroine that Mallory took.....I take some too..and..."

I heard him literally crying his eyes out. No matter how much my body ached I'll let him know im alive.

I sat up. Sonny screamed. "Holy crap Ellie... what?!"

I grabbed on to my throat as Sonny picked me up. "we're going to the hospital"

---

The cut wasn't so bad. I had a small patch on it and the doctor said I can take it off in a few days.

It still hurts like hell. But I'm still alive....not sure if that's a good thing.

I got out of the bed and went to Sonny who was waiting for me so we can leave. As we where walking out, something hit me...

"Sonny.... how are you paying for this with no job...?"

His eyes widened a little. "Don't worry about it..."

I stopped walking on the sidewalk. I forgot most of what Sonny said to mbut it was all coming back to me.

"Heroine?!" I almost yelled,

He stopped walking too and turned around....."no."

I shook my head and grabbed him by his shirt, "Uh, yes. Heroine. Why would you take heroine."

"....Uh..."

"And when did Mallory die?"

"A few days ago..."

I felt like crying but instead I started walking towards the car. But then our car started moving....like...driving away.

With Sam in the car.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

CatSmilesForBandits_