School

Its been a few days, its Thursday and I think I'm ready to go to school.

I have a white T-shirt on with dark red leggings and I put on eyeliner because Mallory wanted me to try it, I'm really new to this.

But all I really want is for no news reporters to be there. I hate reporters so much, they piss me off and ask me so much personal crap.

I said goodbye to Sonny and Crystal, and me and Mallory are walking to school.

I promised myself and Sonny I wouldn't hurt anybody here but right as I walked in the school I want to hurt everybody.

They all looked at me.

Whispers went around, the only one I heard was,

"She killed someone though...."

Killed someone? I attempted to kill father but failed. I killed that one guy that was attacking Sonny, Maybe that was on the news as well...?

I uncomfortably walked down the hall and followed Mallory since I have first and second period with her.

"What do we have..." I asked her,

"Math. Ellie you'll do fine, just keep your head down and don't talk back to the people who give you a hard time okay?"

I nodded. But everything seemed to slow down when I saw Sam walking the halls.

I stared at her until she looked back and froze.

Until someone pushed me.

I turned around to see a girl who was my height, but looked older.

"Watch it"

She was about to walk away until she came back, "your that girl with the freak father!"

"Excuse me?"

"Your father escaped....I don't want to be around you cause I'll probably get murdered" Her friends laughed.

"I don't know who your talking about."

"Yea, the one who's a murderer and stuff, you know, you looked prettier on TV..."

Yep. I'm breaking my promise.

I slammed my fist into her face and pulled her by her hair, enough for the hair to rip, she fell to the floor as I saw I had her hair in my hands.

"You know? You looked prettier when you didn't have a bald spot."

-----------

"Way to break a promise." Sonny said in the car driving home.

I shrugged.

"Ellie, you yanked out the girls hair. What did she even do?"

"She....made fun of me."

"So let me get this straight, father killed a bunch of people, you did nothing, someone makes fun of you and you beat them up?"

I was silent

"It's okay Ellie, but for the love of God, I saw how beat up that girl was you really did a number on her!"

I was still silent, Ashamed of what I did. I can't belive I beat her so bad, because she was just making fun of me.....

We pulled up to the driveway as I got out and ran inside, right downstairs and slammed my whole body on my bed.

I screamed as loud as I could in the pillow, I guess I'm just not cut out for school.

Within two seconds Sonny was already downstairs.

"Don't like school huh?"

I stuck of my middle finger. Of course I don't like it.

Sonny sighed and put his hand on my shoulder, "what's wrong Ellie...."

"No Comment." I said quietly,

"Ellie, I just want to talk"

"And I dont" I shot back, I was about to sit up but I felt something on my bed. I got off and slowly pulled out a note under my covers,

"What's that?" Sonny asked, I shook my head in disbelief, "I-its my adoption papers when father adopted me"

I turned the papers over, one by one, to find a note on the back of one of them.

Dear Ellie,

The adoption papers, in my case, I would rip them into pieces, but no. I thought I would give them to you, memories I guess. It's funny, when I was putting this on your bed it reminded me of when I killed. The good days. Anyways, just wanted to give this to you and send you a little suprise. By the way, don't look in the basement closet.

-Father

I slowly looked up at Sonny who read the note with me.

We both ran to the closet in Mallorys side of the room, and I opened the closet,

I almost threw up in disgust.

×××××××××××××××××××××××

CatSmilesForBandits_