Wrong Coma

Sonny's POV

So, its been another two weeks. And I've noticed a change in Ellie.

She'll have weird mood swings. She'll be happy about something, then stay quiet for like, three hours. Or cry. I know its not her fault but when we actually lived with father, things were not like that for Ellie.

Oh Yea, and Billy got taken away from us. I didn't have much of a problem with it because he would probably be dead already.

I opened the front door to sit on the porch but a girl was standing there. I knew it was Sam.

"Sam...?"

"Uh, Hi Sonny.. " She let out a quick wave,

"What are you doing here...."

"Well, Ellie hasn't been around in two weeks and Sydney and Darin wanted to know how she's doing, Darin was going to knock but....he thinks you don't like him."

I nodded, "well, I don't. Any boyfriend of Ellie's is an enemy of mine.", I smiled,

"Haha...uh, well is Ellie okay?"

"You want to go downstairs and check?"

She nodded and went downstairs as I closed the door.

Ellie's POV

God help me please. I can't take the deaths and the pain. I need some sort of life other then the one I'm living in. I know....some people say you go to hell when you commit suicide, but please. Not me....I don't want it to end this way but it has to end somehow. It all ends if I am dead. Please guide Sonny to the right path.

Amen.

I looked at the fifteen sleeping pills in my hand, will fifteen be enough? I guess we'll find out.

I sat up and grabbed the glass of water, I was about to take them until I heard someone coming downstairs. I put my hand into a fist so Sonny wouldn't see the pills and waited for him to come downstairs.

But it was Sam, not Sonny.

"You were about to take those pills weren't you..."

I shook my head, "what..pills?"

Sam raised her eyebrow. "I'm not stupid Ellie...."

I was very uncomfortable. "Just go away Sam"

She shook her head. "How could you do that to Sonny....and Darin"

"Sam leave me alone."

"No! You need to hear this. I tried to commit suicide once, when I was dating Darin. I relized I couldn't do that to him....you can't do this to him now. Or Sonny, and Mallory!"

"Mallorys dead."

"No. No Ellie she's not."

"Yes, she is. I don't understand. You don't go in a coma for five and a half months for slicing your wrist. That just doesn't happen. There's more to it and I know it. Anyways. She's dead."

"Ellie....Mallory didn't try to commit suicide if that is what your trying to prove."

"I'm not. I know father did it. How could I not see the handwriting on the note? I'm keeping quiet about it though. Sonny can't know....he'll freak out."

Sam opened her hand, "give me the pills. And the rest of the bottle."

I shamefully gave her the bottle and the pills. "I'll be at Sydney's."

She went upstairs and my heart started to beat faster by the second. Was she going to tell Sonny?

I walked up to the top step of the stairs and listened.

"Hey, is Ellie okay?"

"Yes. She is fine....just, keep an eye on her okay?"

Everything was silent.

"...wait, Sam..."

"What?"

"Why should I? Is something wrong?"

I heard the front door close. I guess she walked out.

I went back downstairs. I thought about what I said. I'm right, how could her coma be caused by a cut up wrist...?

I went on her side of the room and started checking everything. For something....I don't know what.

I unzipped her pillow and I found something.

Heroine.

Holy crap.

I dropped the bag and stumbled back into Sonny, who I didn't know was there.

"Heroine..." He mummbled.

We both heard another voice that belonged to fathers:

"Haha, yea. Heroine."

××××××××××××××××××××××××

CatSmilesForBandits_