Chapter 13

Sam POV

I slid my cell out of my pocket and flipped it open. 12:47 am was displayed on the phones desktop. Sighing, I closed it and threw it into my lap.

Bobby had set us up with 'beds' for the night. Rowan on the couch. Dean on the floor and me on the chair. It seemed to work. Rowan and Dean were already fast asleep. They were a right pair.

I was shattered after the day's events but my mind wouldn't let me sleep. That Lily girl kept flashing through my head. Angel or not, she still attacked my little girl. And I was not happy.

Dean grunted and turned over, making me jump. My cell jerked off my lap and skidded under the couch. Rolling my eyes, I silently got up and tiptoed across the room. I knelt down and moved my hand under the couch.

"God damn it Dean!" I hissed as I wiped my hand through a cobweb. Finally, my fingertips curled around the familiar shape of my cell and I yanked it out.

Brushing off the dust and cobwebs, I glanced up to see my daughters face. Although her eyes were open and pure black! I stifled a yell and shuffled backwards. Suddenly, my head hit the coffee table and and something smashed on the floor.

Before I could move, Dean was on top of my with his hands on my throat. "Dean!" I choked "it's me! Sam!"

He sat back wiping the sleepy from his eyes. "Oh. Sorry Sammy."

I waved my hand in dismissal and stood up. I walked over to the light switch and flicked it on.
"What the hells goin' on?" A voice said behind me.
I spun around to see Bobby shirtless, holding the rifle Dean had fired mere hours ago.

"Dad?" A small voice said from the couch.

"Ah." I said. "I can explain..."

THE NEXT MORNING

Lily POV

"Bobby should be up." I told myself as I flew to his house. I wanted to check on the youngest Winchester. I didn't mean to hurt her. I was just protecting Bobby.
My shoulder still hurt from when Dean shot me. But it was healing fine.

I landed in the kitchen. All of the Winchesters were in there cooking breakfast. Without them seeing me, I slipped up the stairs and into Bobby's room. He was sat on his bed, his head in his hands.

"What do you think of the Winchester girl?" I said, siting next to him.

"I don't know, Lily." He sighed, wiping his face. "She's certainly Sams."

"Do you think you can control her? She seems powerful"

"They always are." He said. "That's why you tame 'em or kill 'em."

"So we ki-"

"No. We don't kill her. That's for Sam to decide if she gets too out of hand. Although, hopefully that shouldn't happen."

"Yeah" I nodded "you're right."

Bobby laughed.

"What?" I cried.

"I'm far from right! You should have killed her yesterday, Lily. She's too precious to live. Think about what some filthy creatures would do to get her on their side. As much as I hate to say it, you'd have done her a favour."

I nodded again. I'd hadn't thought about it that way before. Although, I was sure the Winchester brothers and Castiel would look after her. But what if she couldn't be controlled? What if she killed Bobby in training? What if Crowley gets her on his side? What if...?

A/N Hi thanks for reading!! What do you think of the new character? Is it getting boring?
Please let me know what you think in the comments.

And I'm not trying to make each chapter exactly like supernatural. I don't know all of the facts, so please bare with me if I get it wrong.

Thanks!

~Leafy116