Shadows Of Ionia 5

Zed and Akali didn't say a word while going to the meeting hall. It felt akward for both of them. After their 15 minute walk, they got to the meeting. When they entered the main room, Akali spotted a familiar face. It was Grace. Grace was Akali's best friend when she was Zed's disciple. She had long, white hair, and sky-blue eyes. She was quite tall. When she saw Akali she was very surprised. She jumped from her chair and hugged her. Akali took the hug and smiled from ear to ear. She didn't see Grace since she betrayed Zed. "I missed you" whispered Grace in Akali's ear. Akali stood in front of Grace, completly silent. Tears were racing down her face. "No need to cry sweetie" said Grace, still tightly hugging her long lost friend. "I know, I... I just missed you..." Akali barely said. They let go of each other. Zed took Akali's hand and took her in front of the big table. There must have been atleast 20 people there. "This is your new general, Shadows. You will obey her orders without asking questions, just like obey mine. Tsuna didn't obey, and you know what happened to her. So, i want everyone to welcome your new Shadow-master Akali" Everyone clapped and laughed, but Akali didn't feel comfortable. She always liked being alone, always worked alone, always been in the shadows... She never really got fame and recognition for her work, and she never asked for it. Already teared up, Akali hugged Zed. Zed, at first a bit surprised, realised what happened, and returned the hug. "It's okay, im here" said Zed. Akali hugged him even tighter. No one noticed, as they were busy with chatting and drinking. Except Grace. Grace never knew that Zed can feel, or that he can love. She didn't know if it was real love or one of Zed's plans. She was worried for her friend. As the party continued Zed and Akali disappeared. They went to the tower together as Zed talked about the war plans. Wen they got to Akali's room, he kissed her on the cheek and hugged her. "If you ever need me, you know when to find me." whispered Zed in her ear. "Thanks." she replied, and closed the door to her room. She threw her kamas on the floor, took off her clothes and jumped on the bed.