Shadows Of Ionia 3

When Zed left the room Akali was unsure of what happened. "This must be a dream, I probably passed out on the road, and.. I don't know, I don't remember Zed like this, He is this brutal, merciless, per... thing. Why would he accept me like this, altough he knows i hate him.." - whispered Akali to herself. "I should probably go to sleep now, I need to rest, I can't think clearly..."

*Meanwhile on top of the tower*

"Zed, we've talked about this." Tsuna said while Zed was looking at the countless fields of black and red roses. "She killed Yuno, she killed Jiro... She gave me this scar Zed." Said Tsuna pointing to her face. "Are you even listening to me?!" She said, clearly enraged by lack of Zed's interest. "Yes, Tsuna, I am listening." he said in a calm voice, still looking towards the landscape. "Then listen to this, if you're not going to kill her, I am!" Tsuna replied and stormed off downstairs towards Akali's room. 

*Minutes later*

Tsuna entered Akali's room with a dagger in her hand. As she tried to stab Akali in the heart, She let out a loud scream filled with pain. Akali woke up and saw Tsuna frozen, with a blade going through her abdomen. Blood splattered all over Akali's, gentle face. "She killed them becouse she was stronger than them." Zed said while he was pulling out the blades from her body which soon after dropped on the floor. Akali was shocked. Zed took a towel from the bathroom and cleaned the blood from Akali's face. "I'm sorry you had to see this. Meet me tomorrow at 6 am. I need to show you something."