Shadows Of Ionia 2

Zed was different than she remembered, since his mask was not on his head as always, but she recognised becouse of his wrist-blades, and his outfit. Zed was tall, and had a stance of a leader. His long-ish pitch black hair was violently being pushed around by the wind. As they got closer to the tower, Akali was more scared than before. "What is he gonna do to me? Is he going to kill me? He had a chance in the war, but he... he didn't". 
*FLASHBACK*

"SHEN!" I screamed as i got closer to my lost friend. I hugged his dead body, while cries of dying men and women were tearing my ears. A shadow swiftly grabbed my neck, and said with pride "Master, do we kill this one or do we put her with the hookers. I know I'd destroy her!" At that time it sounded like a million shadows started laughing while I was losing my chlotes. Seconds after, he lost his hand. "Not this one" Said Zed calmly "this one is special." I put down my smoke bomb and disappeared from the battle. That was a cowardly move, I know but, I... I had to. I don't deserve the title of the Fist of the Shadow...

*END FLASHBACK*

"Tsuna, you're free" said Zed. She bowed down and left the room. The room smelled really nice. Zed offered her a seat. It felt really akward for Akali that Zed was so caring, even though she betrayed him. "Why did you come" Asked Zed. "To join the army of shadows, master." Akali replied, while quickly jumping off her chair and bowing to Zed. "Wait, can you smell it?" Zed added, "exactly, bullshit. Think of an excuse some other time. Today you will have a roof over your head and warm food". "Why are you doing this?" Akali asked as Zed was leaving the room. He turned around and smiled at her as he was closing the door.