"See, daddy. Ella is pretty, just like me and Tali said! She and Theo are gonna make pretty babies," Athena giggled.

"I'm sure they will," Mr Parker winked at Theo, causing Ben to snort and Natalia to glare at him.

After being seated for dinner, Mrs Parker served a lovely meal of fillet mignon and mashed potatoes and then conversation was quite pleasant even though Ben threw in a snarky remark or two at Theo which he chose to ignore. Damn. Some sibling rivalry they must have.

"So, Ella. Do you see yourself and Theo having kids one day?" Mr Parker asked me, causing me to nearly choke on my iced tea and Ben to burst into laughter, earning a glare from his mother.

"Dad!" Theo hissed.

"Uh, well, " I stuttered, but then I realised something. I love Theo. "I'd like to. Maybe once we've finished university or something," I said, feeling my cheeks burn bright red as Theo intertwined our fingers and smiled down at me.

"How many?" He questioned.

I looked up at Theo. "Uh, two, maybe three."

"You should have a girl and name her Athena," Athena winked, causing us to laugh.

"We'll keep that in mind," Theo teased, squeezing my hand and then kissing my temple.

"Tell me, Ella. What do you really see in my brother?" Ben asked with a raised eyebrow. "I mean, he's a brain box. Where's the sex appeal in that?"

"Benjamin!" Mrs Parker hissed.

"If you must know," I said, finding myself glaring at him, "I really love Theo, and if anything, him being a 'brain box' is even more appealing."

"Hmh, she's a cutie, this one," He winked at me, causing Theo to openly glare at him. "Who knows. I might even take her from you too."

Huh? What does he mean by that?

"Benjamin, that's enough!" Mr Parker snapped at his other son.

"Relax, dad. I was just kidding," He laughed and then winked at me.

"Calm down, babe. He doesn't have anything on you," I whispered, noticing how tense Theo looked, and then quickly pecked his jawline before anyone noticed.

After dinner, Athena requested that Natalia and I tuck her into bed, so after saying goodnight to her parents and brothers, we took her upstairs.

"Ella, don't listen to Benny. He's a boy with cooties. And besides, Natalie was easy," She said to me as she got under the covers, causing Natalia to gasp.

"Athena!"

"What? Ben said it," She shrugged.

"Alright, just go to sleep," I laughed as I kissed her forehead.

"Kay," She mumbled through a yawn. "Nanight."

"Night, sissy," Natalia said to her, kissing her forehead before she turned the light out and we walked out the room. "She's a savage one," She laughed.

"Yeah," I nodded, but something was bothering me. What did Ben mean by he might even take me from Theo too? "Natalia. Can I ask you something?" I asked her.

"Is this about what Ben said?" She asked knowingly.

"Yeah..." I nodded.

"Look, Ella. As much as I adore you, I don't think it's my place to tell you about that," She sighed.

"Please," I pleaded.

"Look, all I can say is that Natalie was the one that destroyed Theodore and Benjamin's relationship, okay," She said.

"Oh, okay," I mumbled as we walked downstairs.

Who's Natalie? Was she Theo's girlfriend? Did Ben take his own brother's girlfriend?

"Hey, Baby," Theo said as his sister and I walked into the living room.

"Hey," I smiled.

"So, how long have you two been dating for?" Ben asked us and then took a sip of what looked to be grape juice.

"Just over three months," I answered.

"You guys fucked yet?" He asked, looking like he had no shame in what he just asked and causing my jaw to drop.

"That's none of your business," Theo growled at him.

"Oh, wow," Ben smirked. "You guys have."

"Ben, shut up," Natalia hissed.

"Well done, Ella. I can't believe you were the one Theo gave up his virginity to. Always said he'd give it up to the girl he's gonna marry."

"Ben, quit being such a dick," Natalia huffed. "Been here not even for twenty four hours and you're already a pain."

"Eh, but you love me, sis," He grinned at her and then kissed her cheek.

But my mind was still reeling from what he had said. Was Theo really a virgin when we had sex for the first time? I mean, I just figured...

"You know what? We're going upstairs," Theo muttered before grabbing my hand and then dragging me upstairs to his room. "I'm sorry about him," He sighed.

"It's okay," I said, reaching up on my tippy toes and kissing him softly. The kiss had quickly turned into a make out session and Theo's hands slipped under the fabric of my shirt and camisole, lifting it over my head, causing my body to shiver. I mirrored his actions, letting my hands run over his impressively ripped stomach.

"Wait, Theo, we can't," I said quietly as we briefly pulled away. "Your parents and siblings are just downstairs," I reminded him, feeling slightly frustrated myself. But I'd be mortified if anyone heard, or God forbid, walked in on us. It was a lot easier to be less than saints at my house because Kendall's almost never home and my mom's room is in a wing across the house from mine so we had all the privacy in the world.

"Fuck," He groaned, closing his eyes in frustration.

"I'm gonna go shower, okay?" I said to him, grabbing my shirt and then kissed his cheek before heading into his bathroom.

This wasn't my first time showering at Theo's house, so I knew where he kept a bottle of my shampoo and conditioner just in case. After washing my hair and my body, I wrapped a towel around my slender frame and then one around my head.

After changing into a pair of shorts and a long-sleeved top, I headed back into his room. After he had showered, it was almost half past nine, so we decided to head to bed because we still have school tomorrow.

While lying comfortably in his arms, the issue of whoever this Natalie girl is was really bugging me.

"Theo?" I mumbled.

"Yeah?"

I took a deep breath. "Who's Natalie?"

For a moment his body froze and then he simply replied with. "No one."