They Accidentally Propose

This is only part one of this mini series so don't worry!! I only included three for now because exams are starting this week but I promise part two and most likely three will be up eventually!! Thanks again for reading and would you all be interested in an Avengers or multi-fandom zodiac book??

--

Tony:

He was working in the lab more than usual lately and you'd had enough. He seemed to be avoiding you for some reason as of late but you had no idea why after your two years of dating he was acting weird now. Marching down to the lab you input your code and waited to see if he'd even notice your presence.

'Jarvis, lower the music please-' You finally said after a moment of unnoticed waiting.

Jarvis followed your command and within seconds the clatter of a wrench signalled you'd gotten the billionaires attention.

'I thought I said never to lower my music-' He snapped looking over his shoulder with red eyes and tattered hair.

Placing your hands on your hips you stood next to him.

'I miss you Anthony, is that so hard to understand?'

His expression softened slightly and he sighed.

'I-I'm sorry (Y/N), I really am but when this project is done we have the rest of our lives to spend together-' He explained before flushing a slightly red colour.

You weren't sure how to take his comment considering all your past discussions about long term commitment ended up with an argument. Tony must have noticed you were deep in thought because he took your hands in his warm ones.

'I mean it Babydoll, I really do-' He said with a shy grin.

You hugged him tightly as Tony rubbed your back.

'I love you-' You mumbled into his neck.

'I love you too future Mrs Stark.' He said flashing his signature smirk.

Steve:

You were out for dinner with Steve, your boyfriend of three years when the waitress walked over.

'Is there anything else I can get you Mr and Mrs Rogers?'

You instantly felt your cheeks go pink and began growing more flustered.

'W-We actually aren't married-' You stuttered out.

'But I'd love to be.' Steve said under his breathe not knowing you heard.

Once the waitress gave an apology and ran to get the bill you turned your attention back to your date.

'Do you really mean it?' You said with a slight grin.

Steve furrowed his brows.

'Mean what?' He questioned.

'That you'd like to be married?' You replied.

'Well,' he began taking your hands shyly in his larger ones 'yes.'

You smiled widely and hugged him.

'I would too, Cap~'

'Are we engaged now?' He asked with a shy laugh.

'I suppose so-' You replied with a smile.

Clint:

You were helping the archer train when you noticed his stance was off. You never tried to correct him due to him always being right in the past but when he missed his fourth shot in a row you opted to help out.

'Uh, Clint-' You called out while he reloaded his bow.

He glanced at you with a pushed smile through his obvious frustration.

'Yeah?' He asked.

'Your hips seem more to the side than usual-' You trailed of nervous that he'd have an outburst.

He furrows his brows and corrected his stance before letting the arrow loose causing it to propel straight into the centre of the target. He let out a laugh of disbelief and hugged you tightly.

'I could marry you right now-' He said along with little giggles as he spun you around.

You stopped giggling with him and paused.

'W-What?' You hesitantly stuttered.

Clint gave a small warm smile and took your hands.

'I could marry you right now and I promise it's for more than just getting me out of my slump, it's for all of you because I love everything about you-'

With those words you gave him a passionate smooch to show you wouldn't hesitate to say yes.