Chapter 6.

Isaac's POV

I saw her, Lydia, walking towards Nicole from across the parking lot. I didn't know what she could want, or what she knew, so I listened.

"Nicole," said Lydia in the voice she uses when she's up to something. "Is there anything going on between you and Stiles?" She asked... But I could tell she knew something.

"What?!" Shouted Nicole almost laughing. "No. Okay no way!"

"Then why are you spending so much time with him?" Asked Lydia.

"Ummm, I'm not really..." Said Nicole awkwardly. "I mean I guess we're kinda friends."

"What about Scott and Isaac?" Asked Lydia, in a tone that made Nicole feel like she was being interrogated.

"Uh, I don't know what-"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." Snapped Lydia "I know what you are." Nicole's eyes widened and Lydia held up wolfsbane. Nicole laughed and said.

"What the hell? I'm uh human so you should know what I am. Why the hell are you holding aconite poison?" Lydia was shocked and I couldn't help but laugh. "Wait a minute... Aconite? Wolfsbane! You think I'm a werewolf! News flash they don't exist." Said Nicole still smiling as she turned and walked away.

"Scott told me!" Lydia shouted. Wait a minute... Scott told her? Nicole turned with one eyebrow raised.

"Scott told you what?" She said and smiled. "A ghost story? Oh no! Better get the salt and iron!" Lydia was not amused.

"He told me that you're a..." Lydia looked around and then spotted a sign for the school play Peter Pan, she must've thought Nicole already thought she was crazy. "A fairy!" Fear struck me... Really? Nicole kept the same confident expression and looked a Lydia.

"Then what's with the wolf poison?" She said. "Just in case?"

"Look," said Lydia as if making a deal. "I know. I know about Isaac, and Scott, and Boyd-"

"Boyd too?!" Said Nicole surprised Lydia knew something she didn't.

"Aha!!!" Shouted Lydia. "You do know! So what're you?" Asked Lydia. "I'm serious I won't tell."

"You're a good liar." Replied Nicole. Lydia was confused. "I'm a fairy." Lydia didn't look shocked, or confused. Actually I couldn't tell what she was feeling. Except relief because she finally knew. Nicole turned and left.

"What about Stiles!" Shouted Lydia.

"Ask him!" Nicole shouted back.

Stiles's POV

I stayed up all night last night researching about the tree. I found out that a warlock would need a spell to draw out the power. I found the spell. I don't know why Nicole didn't tell me about the spell. I texted her and told her to meet me in the cemetery, so that's where I went. When I got there I saw Isaac and Scott were there too.

"Are you going to try and stop me?" I asked. Trying not to irritate them.

"Try!" Said Isaac almost laughing. "Stiles I could kick your ass back to your house, and you wouldn't be able to leave it for weeks. Okay and if that's why you want to be a warlock, so you'll be stronger you're an idiot." Then he left, he was so fast I hardly had time to realize he was gone. Maybe he was right. Maybe I was an idiot.

"Stiles he's right." Added Nicole. "You don't want this-"

"You do!" I said. "You said that if you could choose you would choose to be a fairy." She looked at me and then said.

"That's different." She said and I didn't bother cutting her off this time. "A fairy is not a witch is it? A fairy can't kill people! At least not by choice! A fairy doesn't get punished, a fairy hardly has weaknesses! We were created by witches okay, you know why? Cause they needed guardians, friends humans hated them. Killed them if they were discovered."

"I know." Was all I said before I started the spell. Isaac had come back apparently and he was holding Nicole. Scott had stepped back and the wind picked up. The tree started to get this weird green glow. I could tell they were scared. They didn't want me to do this. For some reason it mattered. Before it hadn't, not at all. But now it does matter, a lot. I stopped the spell. Immediately the sky cleared and the tree lost it's glow. Isaac let go of Nicole and Scott stepped closer. "It's okay." I said. "I don't know why I wanted it in the first place."

"Good." Said Scott.

"Now we can go back to living our lives." Said Isaac. "And I can do this." Then he kissed Nicole. I was surprised, I could tell Scott and Nicole were too. But she went along with it and kissed him back. I walked over to Scott.

"How long do you think they'll last?" I said to Scott jokingly.

"I give it a couple weeks." Said Scott. "It's good you're not a psychopath anymore."

"I was not a psychopath, okay. I was, you know... Um, yeah I was a psychopath."

Authors note: I hope you liked it! I'm going to write more stories but this is the end of this one, please comment!!!