Chapter 2

Nicole's POV

I was in no real hurry, I walked instead of running, or flying. "Hey!" Said a voice behind me, I turned around to see Isaac and Scott walking towards me.

"What was that all about?" Isaac asked sounding annoyed and a little confused.

"What'd you mean?!" I said loudly. "You should know! Or did he not tell you, they're good at lying."

"What are you talking about? Didn't tell us what?" Scott said very confused now. "Why do you hate Stiles?"

"He's-" I started to say "He doesn't know does he?"

"Know what?!" Shouted Isaac. Just then Stiles ran up to us.

"What was that about?!" He said to me.

"Your a witch." I said quickly "Or, since your a boy, if you prefer warlock." Stiles and Scott looked at me shocked but Isaac, again, thought I was lying.

"I'm not a warlock, okay" said Stiles "I'm human!"

"You are now." I said then remembered I hadn't really explained myself. "You didn't use your magic so you lost it. It was on your moms side, but no she wasn't a witch, it skips a generation." Stiles just looked at me.

"Stiles, are you believing this?" Said Isaac obviously thinking I was lying to them.

"You're a werewolf!" I said "You can't believe in magic?!"

"She's right Isaac." Said Stiles, Isaac looked at him in disbelief "I know it sounds crazy but so did werewolves, and alpha werewolves, and blind freakin' double alpha wolves. Okay, I believe a lot of stuff, why not this?" He paused for a minute then looked at me.

"Okay, well I have a question," said Isaac. "You looked like you'd been attacked by wolves when I found you?"

"That was actually a tree. Looked like wolf claws." I answered. "There was dark magic in it, it didn't like me. I took care of it though." He looked at me.

"Can you tell me more?" Said Stiles.

"If your little wolf friends don't interrupt." I said flatly. Stiles looked at Isaac and Scott they hesitated, but nodded. I looked to see if anyone was around, then looked to Stiles "Okay, well first of all you're a witch, and witches might not be what you think they are. Witches are very close to nature, and can be very powerful. Some people think when they practice dark magic they get stronger but that's not the case. Witches use their magic for good. If they don't the spirits punish them in terrible ways, some commit suicide, some just get so weak they stop with magic all together." I looked at Stiles to see if he understood and then I started again. "Like I said magic also skips a generation, so your kids won't have powers, but their kids will." He looked at me and nodded, I got the hint he wanted me to go on. "The reason I hated you was because witches created fairies. They were friends and every witch was bonded to a fairy. That's when the fairy sort of feels like the witch is their... Alpha. Anyway, that stopped when a fairy named Elijah rebelled about six hundred years ago. He decided he didn't like being bonded and killed the witch. Ever since they've hated us. Some of them killed my entire family of innocent humans!" tears came to my eyes and I quickly wiped them away.

"I'm sorry-" started Isaac but I cut him off.

"Don't be." I said and before they saw what happened I was gone.