"Want me to do what?" He whispered.

Ha, he was falling for it.

"Touch me! Ahh just like that," I moaned, hoping it sounded a little sexy. I had to fight the urge to laugh. A smile threatened to tug at my lips when I heard him moan.

Oh my god. Don't laugh, McKinsey. Do not laugh!

"Touch you where?" his voice was husky and slightly amused.

"There," I moaned sleepily. "Ahh!" He pulled away from me, but he didn't leave, it was quiet.

Did he leave? Damn it. He didn't fall for it. I opened my eyes a little, and I saw him as he pulled his shirt off and was now pulling his pants down...

Whoa no!

"What are you doing?!" I pretended to just wake up, but I was actually awake the whole time. I tried to make it convincing and I spoke in a fake sleepy voice.

He froze at my words and smiled awkwardly. He had one pant leg on and the other off.

"I was about to fulfill your dream," he said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes internally but gave a fake-confused expression on the outside.

"If you want to fulfill my dream go run out In front of a bus," I said sitting up.

"Oh come on baby, you know you were just having a wet dream about me," I wanted to bust out laughing, but why not play him?

Sophie's plan! What if it's for us to play them? Then I would already be ahead of the game, and if it's not, then I can easily do a 360.

"No! What?! You wish" I pretended to be embarrassed and managed to blush.

God, I would make an amazing actress.

"You don't have to lie to me," he said in a smooth voice as he walked closer to the edge of the bed that I was sitting on.

"I don't?" I asked in a small shy voice.

Almost too easy...

"No baby," he whispered into my ear, his lips brushing my ear.

Maybe I can play him... I quickly slid further back onto the bed so my whole body was on it. I let Zack climb on, gently pushing me back.

I want to punch him in the throat and laugh my ass off because he was falling for this, but I didn't.

He hovered over me, looking into my eyes.

I had to admit, if I didn't know about this whole virginity game thing, I would totally be into Zack. But since he's conceded, cocky, and is trying to play me to get in my pants, I kind of hate him.

Kind of.

He lowered his head down to me and started leaving kisses up the soft skin of my neck, my eyes closed on accident. Yes, I'm messing with him, but I can't deny that he's setting my skin on fire. I let him travel my jaw before I brought my hand up to push his head away from my neck.

"I-I should go to sleep," I pretended to stutter.

He licked his lips and gently pulled my chin up to look at him, he had the most serious look on his face.

"McKinsey... I... I think... I think I love you," he whispered looking from one of my eyes to the other trying to read my expression, which was probably shock because right now my heart had exploded. My breath stopped and my heart was beating faster than a Ferrari.

He's lying. He's trying to get in my pants. Right?

"You're so different from every other girl... You're... You're amazing," he said in a tone that told me he wasn't lying.

I swallowed hard... What the hell am I supposed to say?!

"I-," I was cut off by him busting out laughing. He had probably been holding that in; he rolled off of me and held his stomach as he laughed.

"Your face! Oh my god it was priceless!" He continued to laugh. I wanted to push him off the bed and repeatedly stomp on his stupid face, but that might be considered attempt at murder.

"Shut up! You fell for my little prank, too! So, ha!" I said much like a little kid would. No one embarrasses me!

"Oh you mean your fake little moaning thing? Please! I caught on to that as soon as you started!" he was now up and tugging on his pants.

"Yeah, right. You're lying. You totally fell for it," I huffed and sat up.

He smirked and shook his head as he picked his shirt up. I didn't notice his stomach before, but daayuumm! He is really hot.

"Trust me baby, I know what real moans sound like," he stated cockily, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm sure your porn gives you a good idea of what it's supposed to sound like," I said with a smirk as he chuckled.

"I don't watch porn actually, I make it," he winked then walked out.

I can't believe I let him kiss all up on my neck like that, and he didn't even fall for my trick. Ugh. I went through torture for no reason! I laid down onto my pillow and pulled the comforter up over myself as I drifted off to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••

McKinsey's POV!! Yay guys!

So what do you think? Sophie's POV is going to be in the next chapter.
Comment & vote.
5 comments= early update!
Bye!