Our tummies weren’t grumbling, and we were well rested. The only thing was that I was on the verge of an exploded bladder. That is not a pretty picture. This was easy for me, holding my pee in that is, because my mom told me that all you had to do was not think about. It was easy, plus, I didn't want to pee in here with a hot guy staring into my soul.

           I shifted a little, putting my legs over one and other, which made my bladder push up. That sounds gross, right? 

           "But Daniel! There is nothing in here that's red!" I protested, waving my arms around in experation.

           "Uh, yeah there is. Look down, Sky." He spoke in a "duh" tone. I glanced down, and my flannel was red. And so were my shoes. (A/N: Sky's outfit is on the side.) How could I miss that?! I guess my mother calling me oblivious was true. I swallowed the bile in my throat thinking about my mom.

            Most girls were closer with their mothers, but my mother and I didn't have the best relationship, so I always confided in my dad, and I was more close with him than my mom.

           I huffed at Dan while he laughed in a mischievous tone. Like Rico from Hannah Montana. That was the best show on Disney. Call me a kid, I do not care.

           "Ask me a question then," I grumbled, remembering that if I hadn't guessed what the red thing was in 10 seconds, Dan could ask me any question.

           Butterflies filled my stomach, thinking about what he could ask me. Fear filled me too. It scared me to think that he could ask me anything about my life. What if he was smarter than I thought and asked me why I was here, at the hospital. Or if he asked if I had any siblings, or-

           "Do you have a boyfriend?" A deep, questioning voice filled the tense silence the elevators depth. My heart quickened at the question. I wanted to know why he had asked it, but I didn't either. I wanted to pretend that the question hadn't bothered me. But it did.

           I was definitely looking too far into this.

           "No, I don't, but I'm perfectly happy." I said, defending my singleness. There was nothing wrong with being single, girls! Boys had cooties, anyways.

           He smirked, yet again, but didn't say anything.

           "Your turn."

           I sighed and glanced around the elevator, looking for something that he wouldn't think of using. I didn't want to copy what he did, with using a shirt, or anything he was wearing, but I noticed that he was wearing this necklace, with a little blue gem in the middle. I averted my eyes, pretending to stare attentively at this other blue thing on the elevator's button thing.

           "I spy with my little eye... something blue." I stated simply. I looked back at him, and to my satisfaction, he started looking to where I was previously looking. His eyes never once glanced at his necklace. I really needed to ask him this question, and if I got too, I would be pretty happy.