We get on the boat and wrap ourselves in towels. We are soaking wet. The boat started again.

We saw dolphins and they are very beautiful.

*After the ride*

We get out of the boat carefully.

"So...let's eat launch." Mom said. We went to find a restaurant. While we are walking a man called us.

"Hello kids,do you want some pearls?" The man asked. We go near him.

"I've got a perfect pearl for you two." He show us a flower made of pearls. It was so beautiful.

"Don't worry,these are free." The man said. We look at our parents and they nodded.

The man gave it to us. And I was happy to have it.

"Elsa." I said. "Yes?" She asked.

"I want this to be our charm." I said. "Why not?" She said.

*End of Flashback*

I get the pearl from my pocket. Yeah,we take it every where.

"Anna are you alright?" Elsa asked. I put the pearl in my pocket. I look at her.

"Yeah,I'm fine." I said.

"Then,what were you thinking?" Elsa said. I sigh.

"I just remembered when we were just children...and the pearl." I said. She smiles. She search her pocket and I saw the pearl.

"You mean this." She said. "Yes." She kept it at her pocket.

"Anna,we're at the park." Dad said. I saw the park and I saw that all of them are there.

"Be careful." Elsa said. She kiss me on the cheeks. Also mom and dad. Then I get out of the car. Then they drove off.

"Hi Anna!" Snow White said. I go to them.

"Are you ready?" She asked. I nodded. We get in the car and drove off.

Elsa's POV

I see Anna go with her friends. I hope she will be fine.

*After the ride*

"We're here." Dad said. I saw Jack's house.

"Be careful,Elsa." Mom said.

"I will." And they kissed me on the chick. I get out of the car and wave goodbye to them. They wave back and drove off.

I walk to the door. I ring the door bell and Jack open the door.

"H-hi." Jack said rubbing the back of his neck. I feel my cheeks heating. I look down.

"Uuuumm...come in." Jack said. I go in. I saw the others.

"Why are you two so red like a tomato? Is it hot outside?" Hiccup asked.

Me and Jack look away. Okay Elsa,enough...enough blushing.

"Are you two okay?" Rapunzel asked.

"Yes!" Me and Jack said at the same time.

"Stop copying me! No your copying me!" We said again at the same time.
"Uuuugggh" We said. We turn our backs to each other,arms crossed.

Am I blushing again? Uugghh!! We saw a portal. We saw Tooth.

"Hey are you ready?" She asked. We nodded. "Mr. Frost we are leaving." She said.

Jack's dad came into the living room. "Okay,be careful." He said. We nodded. Then we go to the portal.

I close my eyes because of the light. I open my eyes when I feel the floor. I-It was beautiful.

"Welcome to my workshop!" North said.

"Uuum.. I think you forget something...you didn't introduce yourself." Jack said. Yeah..they didn't.

"Oh right,I'm North the Santa Claus,this is Tooth the Tooth fairy.." Tooth waves and we wave back.

"...this is Sandy the Sandman..."He waves and we wave back.

"...and Bunny the Easter Bunny." He nodded and we wave.

"Or Kangaroo." Jack whisper to me. I giggled.

"What did you said? I heard that." Bunny said.

"You heard it? Then why are you asking?" Jack said. We are trying to hold our laugh while watching them.

"Oh I'm gonna kill you." Bunny said. "Why won't you try and do it?" Jack asked.

Bunny throw his boomerang to Jack. Jack flew,the boomerang didn't hit him. Bunny just throw and throw his boomerang and Jack just keep avoiding the boomerangs.

We just stare at them. "Are they always like that?" I asked keep staring at them.

"Well yeah,always." Tooth said."Enough!" North shouted. The boys stopped.

"Enough,okay,we need to get started." North said. We nodded.

We went into some kind of training room or something.

"Okay, so where should we start?" Rapunzel asked. North look at us.

"Your abilities."

☺️😊☺️😊☺️😊☺️😊☺️😊☺️😊☺️😊☺️😊☺️😊☺️😊☺️😊☺️😊☺️😊

Hey guuys! I only updated now,first because of our periodical test and second I can't think of what will happen next that's why this chapter is boring.

For me it's boring,well I don't know if you guys got bored in this chapter.

Well hope you guys like it and please leave a comment and vote,thank you

Love you,
Mikee😘