Catherine joined them, "Hey sweetie" she smiled, hugging a still obviously shocked Kim, "This was all Adam's idea, what're you thinking?"

Reality finally setting in, "I'm about to get married?"

"Yes"

Kim's face lit up, "Holy shit! I'm about to get married" she laughed, "Get out of here Kevin, I need to get ready" she laughed, hugging Kevin as he walked out.

Adam sat on the bench in the locker room, sure it was cheesy but the locker room was 'their' place, so much had gone down between the two of them in that room. He couldn't think of a better place to marry her.

He heard the door shut, "She's here, Adam and she's stoked" Kevin smiled, "she's getting dressed as we speak"

Adam exhaled, his nerves finally beginning to calm. So many people had helped to pull today off and he wouldn't lie it was hard keeping it from Kim. Things had been great for them but a part of him was afraid she would think he hadn't changed and would end up calling him out on it or leaving again.

It was why he needed it all to happen fast, standing in the locker room now he was beyond excited that it all came together.

He owed a lot of it to Trudy and Catherine the locker room looked amazing, simple decorations hung from the lockers and a banner congratulating the new couple.

Catherine appeared before him, "Adam, this is beautiful" she smiled hugging him.

Adam kissed her cheek, "You think she'll like it?" He tugged at his bow tie, "that she'll be happy with just this?"

"Are you kidding? She loves it" Catherine reassured him, "She loves you, all she wants is to be with you"

"It's all I want, it's all I ever wanted"

Kevin knocked on the door, "you ready?"

Kim nodded, "I am"

Everyone had filed into the locker room, Adam thought his heart would beat right out of his chest as he waited for Kim to appear. The sound of his heartbeat ringing in his ears, he gasped when he saw Kim and Kevin approaching him.

Kevin gently placed Kim's hand in Adam's, "Your my boy Ruzek, but she's my sister you better take care of her" he whispered in Adam's ear as they hugged.

"I will" Adam smiled, his eyes never leaving Kim's.

LATER THAT NIGHT

They had finally said their goodbyes and headed out, it was time for the next part of Adam's plan.

"Today was beautiful Adam" she watched him as he drove, the moonlight casting shadows on his face, "how did you pull it off?"

Adam laughed, "A lot of help. Mostly from your mom, Platt, and Erin" he admitted, "you aren't disappointed, right?" He brought her hand to his lips kissing the back of it

"Absolutely not, today was perfect" She told him, "it was amazing"

He turned off the expressway drawing a confused look from Kim, "Where are we going?" She asked.

"Home" he smiled.

They drove for another twenty minutes  finally  pulling up in front of a small but beautiful house a white picket fence lining the front yard.

"Adam?"

He pulled the car into the driveway and quickly got out, rushing to get Kim out, "Welcome Home Mrs.Ruzek" he grinned as she stepped out of the car.

"This is ours?"

He held the keys up in his hands, "it is, do you like it?"

She laughed, "it's beautiful" she kissed him, both quickly getting lost in the lip lock.

Adam finally pulled back, "let's take this inside, our neighbors don't need a show"

ONE YEAR LATER

"Push! C'mon baby you can do it" Adam said through the pain as Kim held his hand in a death grip he was certain his fingers hadn't received blood to them in at least twenty minutes.

Soft cries filled the room, the doctor held the pink but slightly pissed off baby in the air, "It's a girl!" He told them quickly toweling her off and cleaning the fluid from her mouth before placing her in Kim's arms.

Adam felt the wind escape his lungs and knew instantly he would give his life for his daughter and wife, "Kim, she's perfect" a tear sliding down his cheek, "you did it, she's amazing"

Kim smiled as she placed a kiss on her daughter's head, a tuft of soft brown hair "I can't believe she's finally here"

Adam nodded, "I'm going to need more guns Kim, she's never leaving the house"

Kim laughed at his silliness, "You're crazy!"

"Maybe, but she's my girl"

"Your girl needs a name" Kim replied.

They hadn't thought of many names for a girl and had already decided that if the baby was a boy he would have been named 'Jason Adam' after her father and Adam, but names for a girl had alluded them.

Adam cradled the little girl in his arms, mesmerized by her every movement and grunt, her little brow furrowing as she scrunched her face up, "she even has your 'I just woke up' face downpat" he laughed.

He glanced up from her, "what about Catherine?"

She smiled, "After my mom?"

He nodded, "Yea, we could call her Catie for short" the more he thought of it the more he liked it, "Catherine Ruzek, it's perfect" he smiled as he moved to sit on the corner of the bed.

"Whaddya think?" He handed the now hungry infant to his wife so she could nurse her.

Kim mulled it over, "I do like it, what about a middle name?"

He shrugged, "Don't know, what do you think?"

"Marie?" Kim asked tentatively, "it's a name I've always liked"

"It's settled" Adam said as he ran his fingers through the baby's hair, "Catherine Marie Ruzek, AKA Catie" he kissed the infants head before leaning in and kissing Kim.

"It's perfect" she smiled against his lips, "Welcome to the world Catie"

---NOTE--

Eh, I feel like this fizzled out big time and I hope it's not totally awful.

Unedited.