Intro

They never saw her face. He never saw her face.

All that could be seen was her thin but curvy back figure with a train of long light Aqua hair.

Her clothes were a deep caramel colour and fit her body perfectly, showing all her curves as she walked away from him.

The girl that he had been speaking to for months, maybe even a year, over an online site labelled 'instagram'.

The girl under the username @Irene was his best friend, his masked best friend that he had never seen in person, never heard in voice. All that had been seen of her were small perfected and pouted selfies she had spent her time on to update her profile.

Believe me, she was beautiful. Her gorgeous dyed hair was a new colour every selfie, her fashion sense was inspirational,  her face never had a flaw and it was impossible not to place the small little white heart on the photo.

And to think this admired girl was right in front of him. He let her go. Unintentionally. Of Course he wanted her, but the meal he had had earlier on was threatening to surface as he saw her gorgeous figure.

And that was it.

Just kidding.

Totally kidding.

Now let's start from the beginning. In which you will actually understand.