Washing His Suit

(Sorry for taking so long to update this story, I was busy with school and the other story. This chapter is about you washing his suit and how much responsibility it is :3 Enjoy!)

      You were sweeping the living room one afternoon when suddenly you felt a bundle get thrown at the back of your head. You caught it to find that it was Slappy's suit. You didn't see him in the doorway, he was out of sight.

      "I want you to clean my clothes. It's so simple, even a dog can do it. I've written the instructions down on the piece of paper. Do not mess up." Then you heard footsteps walk away. 

     Blushing you looked at the paper on top of the bundle of clothes. Simple your ass, it was saying stuff like 'pat out the spots with detergent, DO NOT rub' and 'iron half an inch above the suit'. Seemed hard, but you knew you could do it for him. You wanted to impress him so badly. You daydreamed about him complimenting you as you walked to the laundry room. 

      You examined the paper. The first part said to lightly spray the suit with spot remover. You quickly sprayed, making sure not to put too much or too little on any one part, which was hard since it was spray. You managed to coat the silk suit in the spray without going overboard. Next step said to pat the spots of interest. Pulling up a stool you sat, getting a washcloth and padding the bad spots. 

      It started getting tedious after a while but it was worth it when the last spot seemed gone. Sighing in relief, you stood up and spread it out over the top of the washer. You plugged up the iron and put it down until it was a half-inch from touching the clothes. You ironed the suit the best you could, but while doing one of the legs you accidentally touched the suit with the iron. You was able to take the iron off quickly. Examining it, it looked fine. You decided it was okay enough to give back.

       You knocked on the door to his office, he said you could come in. Upon entry, you found that he was polishing himself. The view made you blush softly. He held out his hand and you gave him his suit. He checked it as he put it on, it seemed okay. You thought everything will be fine until he looked at you.

        "You did pretty good for a booger-brain. Only, what is this?" He pointed at his pants. A small mark could be seen from where you accidentally touched the suit with the iron.  You blushed in shame when you realized the mark appeared after a while.

         "I-it's nothing.. maybe it's the light?"

         "Or maybe it's you being incompetent and burning my suit!" You gulped, knowing you fucked up.

                                       Strike one.

        You were going to work harder next time.

(YAY~! THE NEW CHAPTERS UP~~!!! I hope I did good. If you liked this chapter *as jackscepticeye* Punch that vote button and comment. *normal* XDD I love you guys!!! thank you so so much for reading this chapter!!!)