You become his Slave

(This is my first Slappy x Reader so please don't hate. I have become Yandere Simulator Trash so this is why I decided to write this. This is the intro. Every Chapter will be either from your requests or my story line. So basically it's like a TV show. So enjoy!!)

  You were reading a Goosebumps book at the park (your favorite: Night of The Living Dummy) when you heard small laughter. Like dwarves cackling. You look up to find Lawn Gnomes running around, causing mayhem. You tilted your head, 'what the...?' Looking you also see The Body Squeezers from that one Goosebumps book freezing humans. Okay something was definitely wrong. Why were there Gnomes and Body Squeezers running around? 

   That's when you see it. A blackish blue new-looking car with a 'haunted' tag on the front passing by, throwing books with monsters popping out of them outside. Then whomever was inside was throwing matches at the left books, setting them on fire. Slightly offended at the destroying of books but interested as too why there were Goosebumps Monsters popping out, you stand up. 

    Walking slowly and sneakily so you are not caught, you notice a wooden hand inside the car. Looking closer, you gasp when you see a wooden dummy with slick nicely formed blackish brown hair, brown captivating eyes, slightly chipped chin and nose and red bow tie with a grey tux.

    You gasp, "I-It's Slappy!" You are so excited and happy to see your childhood hero and crush. You have had a crush on the evil dummy since you first read about his sinister schemes. You made a vow as you looked at him start to leave in the Haunted Car. 

     "I will become his slave. I will be the best slave he has ever had. He will be mine!" You shyly brush your hair behind your ear. Looking at the other people around you, the possibility of other slaves and those who want to hurt him comes to your mind.

    "I will also kill whoever touches Master. No one will ever touch him. EVER! He's mine and mine alone!" 

     Smiling you follow the car, following your dream and destiny of becoming his slave. Only problem was that some monsters were taking a swing at you. You were able to dodge them but the Ghouls were starting to corner you. Their moans and limp walking were backing you up against the wall. They wanted your flesh and brain. Their skin, gross and decaying, flies were buzzing around them as pieces of their body was being eaten by Maggots. When they groaned you could smell their rancid breath. You gagged and glanced around quickly for a way out. You noticed a metal pole above your head, hanging out of the building. 

      You smiled, bending down. The zombies looked at you in wonder before you jumped up, grabbing the pole. Laughing in victory you looked down at the ghouls. They were trying to grab at you. You swing once before jumping and grabbing onto the roof's edge. You sigh in relief, climbing onto the roof and continuing your journey to where he was. 

      You jump off the building as you saw the parked car. He was at the school, on the trunk, saying a speech to the monsters that has gathered around him.

       '--All my friends in one place! I don't want this to end! And it doesn't have to! Not if we get rid of STINE! Charge!" At that last word all the monsters started running forward to find him. 

     You were confused, "Why does Slappy and the others want to get rid of their creator? How are they even alive..?" Your mind was running with questions. You shook your head and begin walking out from behind the wall and up to the dummy that just hopped down from the trunk. 

      Suddenly, you felt shy and nervous, walking closer to the small wooden creature. He noticed you and glared.

      "Hello. Are you going to try to stop me? Because from the looks of it, your IQ is lower then your belt size." He cackled an evil laugh. You blushed at the insult. You stuttered and shook your head.

     "N-no. I am not going to stop you.. I-I actually came to ask if I c-could become your slave and do your evil bidding. I-if you will take me." You kneeled, not daring to look up at him in case he was laughing. You waited to hear anything from him. A laugh, a smart remark, anything. Nothing was said. You looked up to see him a little surprised.

     "So you .. WANT to become my slave? That's a first! You must be smarter then I thought! Not that it means I think you're smart now." He laughed. You pulled at the hem of your tank top, waiting for his reply.

      "S-so.. Can I?" You blushed, "I'll do everything you say. I don't care who I have to hurt or destroy! I don't care what I have to steal! I will do it if it means I can be your slave!"

       Slappy looked at you suspiciously for a moment before smiling, "All right. I'll take you, Slave. But you must first say my words!"

       You smile, you know these words by heart, nodding you recite, " Karru Marri Odonna Loma Molonu Karrano." 

        Smirking, he looked deep into your (E/C) eyes and cackled, "So you know my words. Congratulations. I thought your brain was literally like a wet sponge. Now that you have read the words, you and I are now bonded. Thanks for waking me up, slave." He winked.

        You blushed, amazed that you finally met Slappy.

(So that's the intro! I hope you all like it!!! Yes, I have gotten the idea to do this fanfiction after becoming Yandere simulator Trash. Like I said, I will make chapters of people's requests. Small things like 'a girl pleads to slappy'. You may also ask for a chapter continuing the plot. But those will take longer since I take serious chapters serious. I hope I don't mess up. Thank you for reading! Love you guys. Peace!)