It Could've Been You

Hey!" I hear the tap and the voice before I saw Nadia's head pop in my office door.

The group's about to check in." She continued.

I looked up from the P&L I'm reading and told Nadia I'll be out in a minute.

By the way Alyanna, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but Dev is part of the group."

I looked at her for a second too long.

Yeah, I noticed." I replied before I turned on to put my jacket.

Are all the registration cards ready? Keys, welcome drinks and cold towels?" I asked this multiple questions to Noone in particular as I got out of the reception desk.

Everything's set in the ballroom foyer Alyanna. " Muhammed, my Duty Manager informed me and hurried to match my pace and as I was dialing my Executive Housekeepers number.

Luise, the group is about to check in, are all the rooms ready?"

I'm just inspecting the last room Yan." Came her reply.

Great! They'll be here in 15 minutes." I put the phone down and went ahead to Inspect the ballroom foyer.

I went through all the preparations for check in.

We have all Rooms Executives and A few chosen Director of Housekeeping from our company checking in in our property and I need to ensure that their stay is smooth.

Satisfied that all are in place, I quickly went to the bathroom to take one deep breath before I go in and welcome the delegation including Dev.