I bit my tongue.

"Ight.", he said smacking her butt after she walked off.

"So that's why?", I asked slightly flustered.

"Nah. I understand the kiss was a mistake but you made it seem like you aint want it. I hate lies. I wanna be cool with you, but of course its hard when I have such a strong attraction to you. Like damn. We just met but I feel like you got more of a connection with me than Dez and we been fuckin around for a year. I'm just taking your advice. No more flirting. No more coming on to you. Just business.", he explained.

I couldn't help but feel a little sad. I don't like him like that, but I do like him enough to be friends.

"If I apologize and say I was wrong for treating you bad, will you reconsider friendship? I don't know anybody and...", I trailed off looking away. I couldn't believe how desperate for friends I sounded.

I was fiercely biting my lip, holding back tears. I was in refusal to let him see me cry. I sniffed the tears back and I saw him stand up. He came to me and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back and we pulled apart. He smiled at me and I giggled.

"I'm tired of yo emotional ass.", he laughed nudging me.

"I'm sorry bro. It's not that I'm emotional I just don't want to lose you.", I explained.

He nodded and walked out of the studio. I was confused when he walked in with a big smile.

"Hey. I'm Christopher Maurice Brown.", he said holding his hand out.

"Get yo lame ass on!", I laughed.

"That was not a proper introduction Miss Rayah. Try it again."

Chris POV

I was still in the studio after Roy made it here. I was working on a new mixtape to release after the album. I had so much left over music from the album that I had nothing left to do but put it on a mixtape. My fans will surly love it.

Royalty was now downstairs with Rayah and I was going to spend time with Royalty after this last session I was doing. Me and Rayah talked for a bit and we finally agreed to remain friends and keep the business level over everything.

I finished up my session and my producer went ahead and left.

I walked down to Royalty's room to see her placing makeup on Rayah's face. It was funny as hell because she had the eye lid stuff on her lips. I've seen women put on makeup before, so I knew where some of the products went. Roy was putting mostly all of the products on Rayah's lips.

I smiled and growled scaring them. They hopped up so fast and Royalty screamed.

"Gotcha lil girl.", I growled picking her up in the air.

"Noooo nevvveerrr.", she giggled hiding her face.

She amazes me everyday. Everyday she learns something new and I enjoy being part of her life.

Just then I spotted my baby moma, Nia, walk in the room.

"I forgot to give you her cold medicine. She caught a little something from being out in the cold snow.", she informed me eyeing Za'Rayah.