CHAPTER 2

Hello lovely people. ¿cómo está usted?

Happy reading...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAYLA'S POV

Yesterday dad told us that the alpha and beta of the silver moon pack will be coming here with their mates and son's who will be their future alpha and beta.

For the whole day yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about alpha Theo's son Xavier. For some unknown reason he has captured my mind. I don't know anything about him, I don't even know how he looks but still he has been on my mind for the whole time.

I couldn't even concentrate in school and my wolf has been going crazy just by his name.

They will be here today at around noon. Today is saturday so I don'thave school. Mikayla and I were sitting in my room and talking about most random stuff. Actually she was the one who was talking and I was listening. At least tried listening because a certain name has filled my thoughts.

"Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" Mikayla asked.

"Yeah" I lied with a nod.

Mikayla and I have been best friend since we were in diapers. She is my dad's beta, my uncle Charlie's daughter. We are completely opposite. She loves talking and is wild, funny and happy go lucky girl. Whereas I on the other hand is the complete opposite. We both even each other. She is the next closest thing I have after my family. She is like my sister.

"Don't lie to me Lay, I know you inside out and I know when you are lying. So don't even try. Now tell me what got your pretty little head filled with" she demanded. Well I have to admit I am not a good liar but I can't be that bad, can I?

"Well it's just that I can't stop thinking about alpha Theo's son Xavier" I said knowing that there is no point in hiding it from her.

"What do you mean?" She asked wanting me to explain.

"I mean to say is that I don't even know him or anything about him but when dad said his name I had this weird feeling in me and Cassie just won't shut up and is going all crazy by hearing his name" I explained.

"Oh" she said thinking about something wow she can really think and suddenly her face lit up. "I know, I know" she shouted excitedly making me whince. "He must be your mate" and that caught my attention.

"What"? I asked with wide eyes. I never really gave a thought about having a mate. Is he really my mate?

"Oh my god that will be so amazing, I've heard that he is hot as hell, the big bad alpba..... " she continued rambling but I just spaced out thinking what she just said. Can he really be my mate?

Mikayla kept on rambling and talking some random things which I barely paid attention to. Cassie kept irritating me but I just tuned her out.

Before I knew, it was already noon and our guest from silver moon pack will be arriving soon.

Mika (my nick name for her) and I got ready. I was wearing a floral print dark blue summer dress which came just above my knees with a white sweater and white converse. Mika was wearing dark blue jeans and a black top with black converse. Mika always wears dark cloths she just like wearing them.

We walked down to the living room where my mum, dad, Jordan and Dylan were seated with beta uncle Charlie his mate i.e Mikayla's mum Sarah and her elder brother Josh. Even our pack's third in command uncle Mark was here with his mate aunt Liliana and their son Kyle. Jordan was talking about some guy stuff with Josh and Kyle while Dylan was playing with his plastic model superhero.