Chapter 7- A sister?

His sister on the slide^^^

I woke up in a bed that I didn't know, and with somebody's arms wrapped around my body. I look behind me and I see Matt.

I try to get out of his grip but the more I struggle the tighter he grips. Then suddenly I need to pee. I try my best to struggle but I can't get out.

So I do the only thing that was left to do. I take my finger and poke his forehead. I poke his forehead six times, then his cheek four times. I was about to poke it a fifth time, then he bit my finger. "Ouch! What was that for!" I screamed at him.

"You wouldn't stop poking me." He said calmly with his eyes still shut. "Can you let me go?" I asked him. "I could let you go, but I am not going too." I screamed in frustration. Fine then I will just pee my pants right now. and then matt let me go and said "don't you dare pee in my bed. I swear I am not afraid to bite you."

My smile I had on my face disappeared then I stood up. My whole body was shooting with pain from everything he did to me last night. I feel to the ground. But I noticed bandages over ever cut. Matt quickly got up and put me on the bed.

"You will need some recovery time." He said to me. "Fine can I at least have food though, it is my best friend?" He smiled to himself.

Then he went downstairs to get me some food. Man do I hate this guy and how he can read minds, I can't think anything mean about him when he is around. I need to get away from this place.

I know I never will but everybody here is a lunatic! Man do I need to pee really bad right now. Next thing I know Matt is right in front of me handing me a bowl of strawberries and whipped cream. "I will carry you to the bathroom." He said.

We picked my up bridal style and brought me to the bathroom. After doing my business I looked in the mirror. I had crazy hair and my clothes were all bloody.

He came back in and brought me back to the bed. "Can I have different clothes?" I asked him sweetly trying to stay on his good side. "Sure I will go get some from my sister." He said walking out the door. "Wait! You have a sister? HERE?" I asked him shockingly.

"Yeah her room is right down the hall. Let me go get her." He walked out of the room. I didn't think any girls were here accept for me. At least that is what they told me. 

Then Chase walked back in with a girl that looked around 15 or 16. She had brown hair and skin that was very light. Her eyes were as blue as the sea.

Her lips were very plump and pinky. She was beautiful. Way more beautiful then I would ever be.  "Hi." She said to me smiling. "Not to be rude but matt, I thought there were no other girls in this boarding school?" "Well Aria here is staying with me for the year" "oh." I said back.

"I have clothes for you to wear." She smiled. She seemed really happy, like she didn't know why I was here or that I was kidnapped. "What would you like?" She asked coming closer to me bending down. "Anything that is comfortable." I smiled back at her.

She nodded her head and sniffed the air "you're a human?" She asked. "Yes?" I said back to her. "She then sniffed the air again and closed her eyes. You are bleeding very much. Why?" I looked at matt and he give me the look as to say 'tell her and I will end you' and I nodded my head and said "well I feel down on the sidewalk and there were a few pieces of glass on the floor and I scraped myself up" I said trying to sound as conversing as possible. She nodded her head and then bit into her wrist with her fans saying "drink, it will heal you all up. Matt, you're an idiot. Why didn't you just give her some of you blood." She put her wrist in my mouth and my wounds were healing fast. Matt shook his head and said "sorry I forgot." And aria rolled her eyes. She said "well I'm going to get you more clothes I'll be right back" she walked out the door quickly.

I looked at matt more mad than ever than got up. "How could u not heal me like that. There is no way you could have just forgotten you could do that." And shook his head and said "opps" sarcastically. And he left the room.

She came back after about a minute with a gray t shirt that said 'nike' and legging from Nike with a Calvin Klein sports bra and underwear. "I think these will fix you." She said with another smile. "Thanks you"

I didn't want to seem rude but I asked "why do you always smile?" Aria looked around to see if matt was in the room and he wasn't so she turned back to me and said "The more you smile, the more you believe it.

When you keep on telling yourself a lie, you eventually believe it yourself. Everybody has something they need to smile about." She lost her smile when she said this she looked pitiful. I did not know what to do so I just nodded.

She walked out of the room and I stood up and went to my room; and walked straight into my bathroom making sure to grab a towel this time. I start taking another shower making sure to get all the dried blood off my body and out of my hair. I turned the shower off and put my towel around my body and stepped out and screamed. Damon was standing right by the door. I then ran back into the shower and closed the door. "You know I can still see you right? The shower is glass." I silently sighed and said "get out. I don't have clothes on" and he said "but if you didn't want people in here then why didn't u lock the door?" "Because I forgot too. Now leave." I said and I heard an okay. And the door close. I got out of the shower and put my clothes on brushing my hair thinking about what Aria had said to me.

Was she breaking inside too? And what did she mean by everybody has something to smile about? What is going on inside her head? I wish I had matt's vampire mind powers to figure it out.

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE and COMMENT!