Anger Issues

I don't know about you guys, but I have anger issues, really bad. How were so emotional, it clouds our judgement. Not that, that it isn't true, it's just I don't like to show my emotions because I want to take care of my friends before myself. I want to make sure they're alright before I am. So when I keep my feelings inside, when I get angry, everything comes out in big wave. I also don't show emotions because if I cry, people think I'm a cry baby and think I can't handle anything. And I can't, which why I get angry and upset about everything, I can help it, I don't want to cry over the littlest thing. I want to act like I don't what people say, but I do care and it make me so angry, u don't want to be like this.

I know I have to accept myself the way in as I was writing this I thought I would have a fun with my brother and hit him with a pillow that was sitting on the floor, but because I am me I miss and I almost hit my sister, she's an Aries (no hate on Aries, I love my sister.) and she yells at me for screwing around that I shouldn't have done that. Which was true I don't know what possessed me to do something so stupid. I was trying to have some fun. But I accept the fact that she was right and apologize. What really upset me was that my brother, Toby was trying to say something like, "it's ok, that's why she plays soccer!"

But my sister said, "she sucks at that too." Under her breath but I heard it and I don't know if I should be sad or mad or maybe not even those, I know I'm not the best at soccer, but do I really suck at it?

I don't know, but I feel like I should be angry, how dare she say that, but is it true? Too many emotions. I feel sorry for every single one of us. Pisces are just a jumble of emotion that don't know what to do. If you know how to control these emotion please help a Pisces out and give us some advice, I surely need it.