Illusions

6. Know That Love is a Vulnerability, but Not a Weakness.

I love all of your guys feedback, keep me updated on how you feel! 😘 love you guys! and I trust you guys now because of all of your love for my book, so I am telling you something close to me, and I hope you like it.

*

I really wish I had my own world to create, a second chance at my life, even though I know I won't be able to make a new world the way I want to, but a girl can dream, right?

Dreaming, that's what I'm best at, what we're best at, escaping reality to enter a world that we want. My favorite book, The False Prince, it's the first book of the very wonderful Ascendance Trilogy. The story takes place in a time of castles, kings, queens, thieves, and all that good stuff you would find in the Middle Ages. And I have a love for castles. I always wanted to live in one, to live like royalty. These books brought light to dark in many of the things I didn't know about them, and they brought me to the place I call my dream state. Every time I read that book I feel like I'm in that story, I put myself in one of the character's shoes and  feel like I am there. I wish I was there.

If I could create my own world, mine would be back in the Middle Ages, you know without the plague and all of the bad things that happened back then, everyone would be happy, at least I would want them to be. I would take the stories that I've read, movies that I watched and make them my world, take bits and pieces that I liked and see my world slowly come together, even if I know the heart breaking truth that it may never become real, it will always be in my heart.

That is what makes a Pisces, a Pisces. We hold onto the things we believe in.  I love being me and some people can't see the practical value in small things. Us, Pisces hold onto the small things we believe is worth saving, I save all of my birthday cards that I get from my family and friends, I keep my Christmas cards that I get, I keep any other holiday cards I get because if I am feeling down I just look at them and see that people care about me, even though a $2.50 card is all I got from them, it still shows that they care, they thought about me when they saw the card they bought and it might've only been for a second, but many things can happen in that time.

A Pisces can hold onto dreams and little things that don't mean to anything to anyone but themselves. Reality gives us a really hard time sometimes, but we push through because I know we are strong, I am strong and I show it through my dreams, even if I keep them to myself, I know who I am and I know what I want. Pisces keep their dreams private, maybe because they're embarrassed that they'll get judged or it could be that some things are meant to be kept in the dark because we don't want someone to steal our dreams and making it their own.

Our illusion of reality is sometimes shared with others, but only people that we trust because we have trust issues that can't be explained, even if we can't explain it ourselves, we hide and live in our minds as if we have separated from the world and entered our own to make peace with ourselves because we all know that one place we have that we need to relax in. We curl ourselves into question marks wondering, what can we do? Dreaming up a new world to live in, to create another safe haven for ourselves because we can't stand the word reality. It puts us through our own personal Hell and we head to the place we call our mind because we trust ourselves to make us who we are, to make us a new illusion to live in.