Pisces

1. Find Your Voice.

The Pisces is a misunderstood sign. Oddly enough they seem to understand any other sign perfectly. The Pisces symbol is two fish swimming in opposite directions. You can look at as the fish are stuck in a loop forever trying to reach each other in the hopes to hold one another. You can also look at as two fish watching each other's back, never letting them out of the other's sight. The other symbol is two curved lines with a line through the middle ♓️. I have nothing special to say about the other symbol that represents us Pisces. Other than it looks like it belongs on a basketball...

There are many stereotypes at which confuse people. They wish to make peace, yet the can also have anger tendencies (by tendencies I mean, standing their ground and yelling at whoever made them mad). Sometimes they bottle up the anger, not wanting to hurt anyone. They tend to dream and stare off into space and totally block everything out of the world. That is one of their methods of calming themselves. Pisces are very fragile at times, other times they are stronger than a mountain. They can silence a crowd, with not necessarily words, but their sinister look. Pisces opt for silence, rather than speak for themselves. These are the ways they are misunderstood, they can change with a blink of an eye, but do not call them two-faced. Us Pisces just seem to know when to use our emotions.

The truly bad thing is reality is a hard pill to swallow for these dreamers. Pisces can be at your attention 100% one second the next they could be daydreaming about something way off-topic. They are very spiritual to the other side of reality. My personal favorite, The High. Pisces don't really need weed to get high, they're naturally like that, I don't mean we're out smokin' pot all willy nilly and some people who really do get high all the time shouldn't be offended, all I'm saying is we can see things most people can't, meaning Pisces are very observant to things most people would ignore.

Reality is just a shared illusion.

**To my beautiful readers:

You all are so wonderful, I honestly don't deserve you. I want to thank you for your patience and I understand that this book is filled to the brim with mistakes. In a way, this is a virtual copy of me; imperfect and cringe-worthy. And yet, you all still read it, so thank you! I am slowly editing all the chapters and once that is finished I will start to update it regularly. So please be patient for a little while longer. Thank you so much :)**