Introduction

I was never well at describing myself. I was never well with a lot of things, however, I've had many interests. I feared so much, for the most part. However, I'll try my best so you can imagine me so, my dear reader. My name is Gabriel Colla, 21 years in age,  young Caucasian male. I stand about 172.72 centimeters, blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. I'm known to wear the skater trend; Jeans, T-shirt (Sometimes a well fitted sweater varying on weather, almost, anime-like) and tennis shoes. I've a good amount of tattoo's on my body, all random, however holding meaning to me but in due time I'll explain them as I progress with my story. I've a huge interest in flowers.. Random statement to begin swaying away from my appearance, however, you'll understand me more as I express each flower and their meaning. I've studied in isolation for many years, since I was 6... The first flower I began being interested in was a Amaryllis flower: Symbolic of splendid beauty, also indicate worth beyond beauty. The colors amazed me at first, but, at that moment as I contently stared at it for almost half an hour, an elderly man took an initiative to describe the flower and its meaning. I never knew at that time that even flowers had a definition, so I listened. And, I was then even further, intrigued. As I've grown I learned more about the beautiful creations. Alstroemeria: Symbolic of wealth, prosperity and fortune, also the flower of friendship. Anthurium: Symbolizes hospitality, also indicates happiness and abundance. Aster: Symbolizes patience, indicative of a love of variety. Also symbolizes elegance and daintiness. Bird of Paradise: Symbolizes joyfulness. It also symbolizes magnificence. It can also be used to indicate exciting and wonderful anticipation. The list truly does go on, and I promise you, I can perhaps forever go on with my love and knowledge of flowers, but, there is only one at this point I can relate to. The flower that began my very long journey which I'm willing to share. My morose flower in which I learned to adore, and described my fate at times. Anemone: On a darker note indicates fading hope and a feeling of having been forsaken. On a positive note it symbolizes anticipation. And I did anticipate quite much when I walked in that garden. Oh, I'm getting ahead of myself here, my sincere apologies. I should now begin, shouldn't I?