Stop Destroying Your Fitrah

Everyone is born with a natural born Fitrah that helps us to know right from wrong. However you see today many young teenagers involved in disliked or even Haram things, why is this?
Because the Fitrah is being destroyed!

When you allow yourself over and over and over to witness things (whether it be in books, movies, or real life) which you know to be distasteful and sinful yet you continue to observe such things it is going to make you feel that these things are not so bad.
Ex: (not real people just and example) Ahmed knows that lying is sinful it is what was always taught to him and when he did lie once it really didn't sit well with him and he immediately told his mother the truth. Now Ahmed is attending school and one of the "cool" kids in class lies all the time and doesn't care about it, Ahmed knows he shouldn't hang out with him but that boy is really cool so he does. So having spent majority of his school years being best friends with this boy, Ahmed has started to lie as well and at first he didn't feel right about it but after being accustomed to it, being surrounded by it, and practicing it himself it became something very easy to do.

The moral of the story is surround yourself with good people with good things so that you may benefit and not harm yourself. If one of your friends is known to back bite, to lie, to cheat, etc. then leave him/her; this friend is not worth it because on the Day of Judgement when asked why you were backbiting, lying, etc. you will blame your friend.

Allah knows best, if I had any mistakes it is from me and please correct me if I am wrong.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Related Hadith:

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The example of a good companion and a bad companion is like that of the seller of musk, and the one who blows the blacksmith's bellows (respectively). So as for the seller of musk then either he will grant you some, or you buy some from him, or at least you enjoy a pleasant smell from him. As for the one who blows the blacksmith's bellows then either he will burn your clothes or you will get an offensive smell from him." [Bukhari & Muslim]