chapter 2

James pov

I watched as Ana pulled up in her car. As she stepped out my heart dropped she look so good in the dress I brought her (MM) "hey " she said walking up hugging me . He hugs made gave me chills as we was hugging my hand slide down her waist onto her ass , it was soft it lasted 2 seconds before she Jump back "what the hell" she said I laughed "what's so funny " she said "the face your making you look like a baby when you mad " I said "okay well this baby faced girl is leaving " she said as she turned around "wait ma I'm sorry" I said grabbing her waist . I can tell she liked the way it felt cause I saw her body tense up in a good way. "Come here" I said spinning her around and pecking her lips. The pecking turned into a kiss. Again my hands landed on her ass this time I squeezed it softy she didn't do anything cause she was to deep into the kiss "what was that" she said jumping back. I laughed "ma fault ma my man got to excited"I said laughing she laughed to. "What's the surprise you had for me?" She asked . "Oh Yea "I said Turning around just as the white limo pulled up behind us . Her face lite up when she saw it "oh my god James" she said hugging me tightly "you didn't have to do this' she said wiping a tear . Damn Shawty must be feeling a nigga if she tearing up "I did this all for Mrs.Davis " I said smiling. I grabbed her hand pulling her to the limo I opened the door for her little her in .
_____________________________________

Ana pov
He pushed me into the limo kissing my neck softly. I moaned softly in his mouth as he kissed me again. The limo started to pull off. "Stop James" I said pushing him off "what?" He said looking confused "we're in a limo and bout to have sex with no protection" I said "ard baby look I got this " he said closing the little window so the driver won't see and he pulled out a condom. I felt some type of way "so you new I was gonna give it up or you just carry those around?" I asked crossing my arms "he sucked his teeth and put it in his pocket and sat down. Wow this nigga was really mad. "Ard get out" he said . "But my house isn't for another few blocks" I said looking confused"you shouldn't have wore heels" he said "wow James "I said getting out"you that type of nigga who act like a pussy cause you ain't getting none , I seen that type before " I said slamming the door. I started walking as the car sped off
**

As I got out the shower I got dressed in one of my extra big T-shirts and the door bell rung. I walked down to steps to see it was James "what you- " before I could finish he was kissing me and pushing me back in the house he closes the door still kissing me and we dropped on the couch. He started kissing down my stomach "what are you-" he cut me off again "just let me relieve some stress" he said kissing my kitty.
______________________________________

James Pov

I woke up laying on Ana's ass. I chuckled smacking it . I laughed as she jumped up "boy what is ya problem" she said wiping her eyes , still waking up. " nothing's my problem"I said getting out her bed "come-on" I said smacking it again "boy if you do that shit again" she said rolling her eyes "or what"I said getting on top of her "I'll hurt you' she said laughing "you ain't gonna do shit " I said pushing my man against her kitty . She jumped"Yea it's big ain't it" I said laughing and getting up off her .
**
Ana pov

I sat on the couch watching tv with a sports bra and shorts on . "Hey" James said siting next to me . "Hi" I said "I'm sorry about last night I over reacted' he said "Yea you did I had to walk home and after a while my feet started hurting to I walked bare footed " I said crossing my arms "I'm sorry baby"he said laughing "what let me guess I look like a baby" I said laughing along "Yea but at least I came over and relieved your stress" he said kissing my neck "Yea what ever " I said pushing him away . We both laughed . I was really feeling him not loving type Shit I mean we ain't even make love yet he just teased my kitty .

"What you thinking about" he asked "you" I said "oh really " he said putting me on his lap "yes really" I said kissing him "Ana I know you might think I'm not loving a bitch type but you ain't no bitch and I love you" he said . At this moment I realized he loves me and I wasn't ready for that "aw" I said kissing him . He pushed me back "what you mean aw" he said with a tone "look James I'm feeling you just as much but we ain't even known each other for a week and we didn't even make love yet so how could I say I love you" I said. He pushed me off his lap "damn ma I understand but I was feeling you hard"he said "please know I wanna be with you and I'm feeling you too" I said getting back on his lap kissing him . This time he kissed me back and his hands traveled up my shirt taking my bra off and my shirt he looked at my breast amazed . I laughed. He started kissing them . Making me let out a soft moan . I felt his print on my kitty while I was still sitting on top . I was waiting to see his little man . He layed me down pulling my panties to the side . He unbutton his pants showing his underwear his man showed through his boxers he pulled it out . I was shocked it was huge . He laughed at my face. He went inside me slow . I let out a moan he sped his pace up .... A couple hours later we both was wore out... But what we just did, was it making love or just sex??

I'm sorry guys for the mistakes I'll go over again after updated.

TeaseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara