Chapter 11

Colden's POV: (Surprise!!!!!!)
"78...79...80...8-"
"Alright maggot. Its time for your release." The guard said opening my cell door. I stopped doing push-ups and looked up. Smirking, I grabbed my prison shirt and put it on before following the guard. Everyone in cells cheered for me as I left. I'm pretty popular here.
"See ya everybody." I said grabbing my stuff and leaving the building. Finally after 5 years I'm free and now its time for my revenge. Dearest Y/N, I'm coming for you my sweet and when I get you I'll never let you go. I'll kill you just so we'll never be apart again. I'll also kill anyone who gets in my way.
End of POV.

Y/N's POV:
After the incident that happened the boys have been watching me and my surroundings. It's getting quite annoying but I've learned to deal with it. Right now I'm walking into the living room and turning on the news. Suddenly my heart stopped and my stomach dropped. I continued to watch as my breathing quickened.
"Thats right ladies and gentlemen. The man that went to prison, Colden John, for the attemted rape of the missing girl, Y/N L/N, has been release. Some of us think he's the reason the girl went missing." The news reporter said. I felt like freaking out but I screamed instead. In an instant all the boys were around me asking me if I was okay. I didn't say anything I continued to look at the screen and the boys followed my gaze before reading the name on the screen.
"Thats the boy that...."Harry started but I quickly shook my head.
"We have to start training." I said and started for the backyard.
"Why?" Zayn asked.
"Because I know he's going to be coming for me." I said. "It doesn't take a genius to know he's going to look for me. I have to get you ready for him. "
"Why?" Louis asked.
"When he finds out you have me he's going to kill you. I know he'll stop at nothing until he has me again. " I said. The boys looked at each other and quickly followed me. I now have to get stronger and quicker. He's coming for me i know it. I just hope I'm ready when he comes.
End of POV.

---------------------------------------------------------
Colden is now out of jail and is now coming after you. What will happen? Stay tuned for more when i come back. Hope your enjoyed reading.

Love ya,

Princess700