Chapter 6: Cherry and Joy

~ Lucy's POV ~

(Timeskip: a month)

I was laughing with Lisanna about how Melody had tripped on Coral's tail, and how they are still fighting. Then Coral and Melody turned serious. "Lucy, Lisanna, I think you two are ready. We would like you to come here." Coral said, while Melody just nodded. "Ok....." I said. "What are we ready for?" Lisanna asks. "You two are ready for your exceeds." Melody said simply. And with that, me and Lisanna were freaking out. "OMG!!!!! WE ARE GETTING OUR VERY OWN EXCEEDS!!!!!!" Lisanna screamed, doing our happy dance. I joined in, saying,"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!" I said happily. Then we both stopped. "Where are they?" We asked in unison. "They are right here." Said Coral, who was in her human form, holding two sleeping, one month old exceeds. I skipped over to Coral. "Do we get to choose?" I ask. "Yeah, I was gonna ask that two." Lisanna says, as soon as she got to Coral. "Yes you do." Was all Coral said. "I'll choose the pink one!" I say, picking her up. "And i'll take the yellow one." Lisanna whispered, but I could tell she wanted to scream with glee. I sigh, I know Lisanna too well.... So, yes. we became like twins while we're here. We both have one main goal: REVENGE ON FAIRY TAIL.  I know it sounds simple minded, but once we finish that goal, we'll be set to do whatever we want. But we made one promise, we'll do everything together. We'll never leave each other's sides, for we are like twins, inseparable. I sigh, looking at the baby exceed in my arms. I smile at her, she looks so adorable, almost like Happy.... but she's got Carla's eyes....... wait, WHAT THE HELL!?!?!!!!! OMG!!!! I gotta tell Lisanna we set happy and Carla up!!!! I ran over to Lisanna, who was running towards me. "YOU ALSO NOTICED  THAT THEY LOOK LIKE HAPPY AND CARLA!?!?!" We say to each other at the same time. See? Told ya we were like twins!!! "I can't believe we set them up! We have better luck with ship than Mira!!!! Two L's 1, Mira 0!" We say at the same time, yet again..... This is getting annoying. We then look at our two sleeping exceeds. "I think I'll name you Cherry!" I whisper to the sleeping Cherry. "Aye....." She says in her sleep. "And I'll name you Joy!" Lisanna whispers to Joy. "Aye..." The sleeping Joy also says. I smile at Lisanna. I walk over to Coral and Melody. "Can we spend the day with our exceeds?" I ask the two dragons. They look at me. "Thats what we were planning on doing, yes." Melody says, ad they go back to talking. I run over to Lisanna. "Good news, training's off and we get to spend today with Cherry and Joy!!!" I say cheerfully. "Yes!" Lisanna cheers. "Now, let's go get some wood an feathers for their beds!" I say, already walking. "Hey, wait up!" Lisanna yells, running after me. When she tries to catch up with me, I run too, just keep ahead. We were playing tag, and laughing all the way to the forest. Then we see a Team we didn't expect to see until we finished training...... TEAM NATSU. We follow them, wondering why they were hear. "The job says that there were strange signs of magic around his area.... and that someone in the village reports the sighting of a beautiful purple dragon. And with that, I couldn't hold it anymore. "What are YOU doing here?" I ask in disgust. Team Natsu turns around to see me and Lisanna, we left our exceeds in the bushes, and yes, they were still sleeping. They look utterly surprised to see us. "you don't think....." I heard Natsu whisper to Gray. "What do you think? And no, we weren't the strange sightings of magic, or the dragon. We just hang out in this forest. And we'll tell you something. Get out of this forest before you get hurt. You don't wanna know how many people have lost their lives in this forest." We state plainly at the same time. Erza looks at us as if we were lying. "Really? Tell us how many people died in here." We sigh. "Follow us." We say, walking farther down the path. We reach the forest cemetery. It's where we put the grave stones of the people who were speared by boar, or in the way of magic attacks when we try to hunt, or we just find corpses of people who were murdered by villagers and thrown in here. "This is how many people have died here." I say, while the two of us point at the thousands of grave stones. They look terrified. "And unless you want to be part of this cemetery, I suggest you leave now." We state, plainly as ever. They nod, still terrified, and then take off. We sigh. "They re still wimps...." I say, shaking my head. "You don't have to say that twice!" She giggled. We then ran to the spots we left our exceeds. They were there, but they were just waking up. "Who are you?" Cherry asked me. "I'm Lucy." I say smiling. Cherry looked at me. "Do you mind if i call you mommy, instead?" She asks me. "Sure!" I say cheerily. "Yay!" she giggles. She then hops onto my shoulder. "Mommy, where are we going?" She asks me. Joy had started to call Lisanna mommy too. "We, Cherry, are going to get wood for your beds!" I smile. "OK! Can we help?" Cherry asks. "Yep, we need you two for a special job. We need you to choose what color you want your beds!" Lisanna tells both Cherry Joy. They nod. "I want my bed purple!" Cherry says, flying off my shoulder and onto the ground next to joy. "And I want mine blue! Joy says. "Ok! Let's get started!" Both Lisanna and Lucy cheered. They then left to get wood. They got enough wood for the two exceed's beds.