Chapter 4: Coral and Melody?

(Tmeskip: 1 year)

~ Wendy's POV ~ 

It's been a year since my..... outburst. Happy and Carla hooked up 11 months ago. They're gonna have kittens too! Happy has become more of a gentleman, and Carla's loosened up a bit. Carla walked into the room, looking tired. "Ugh, have you seen Happy? We were supposed to have breakfast..." Carla mumbles. "Yeah, he's gone to get more fish...." I answer. "Thanks!" Carla says, flying off. 'Wow, I can't believe Li-chan, and Lu-chan set Happy and Carla up!!! They have more luck with match making, than Mira!!!' I thought. I then looked at the picture the three of us took, at our first resort together. We were in out swim suits, with our Fairy Tail insigna on it..... now Fairy Tail was nothing to me. Yes, they took me in when..... Kait Shelter was..... disbanded. But they got rid of my closest nakamas... Lucy was the first real human, girlfriend. (NO PERVY THOUGHTS!!!!!), we were best friends. I sigh, and hear a scream, more likely Carla's, and I jump out the window and run towards where I heard the scream. I hear the scream again, louder this time. Yep, it's definitely Carla's scream. I run to see a little blue figure flying over a white figure, the one who's screaming. I run at full speed, to get to them. "CARLA!!"

~ Lucy's POV ~

We and Lis werre walking in the forest, when we heard two piercing roars. We ran, carrying our bags (they were the type of bags you have a strap on, where you wear it.) When we got there, we were astonished, to find two dragons. They looked at the two of us, looked at each othr, and said, "Hello, I'm Coral, the water ragon, and this is Melody, the sound, and music dragon. The aqua green dragon says. "Yes, we are dragons, don't look so surprised. And who might you two be? Melody asked, who was a beautiful lavender purple, with white, blue, green, and black stripes down her back. Coral, was an Aqua green, with blue, green, and white swirls, going down her back, and around each of her ankles. "I'm Lucy Heartfilia, and this is my best friend Lisanna Strauss." Aqua and Melody smiled. "We weren't as lucky as Igneel, Grandine, and Metalicana, we didn't get dragon slayers, but with you two here, we just might gr our wish of having a dragon slayer!" The two smiled at us. we smiled back. "We would be honored to b your dragon slayers." We both grin evilly at all the damage that we could enfict on the guild.  Melody then says, "Lucy, you're with me, Lisanna, you know you're with Coral." She says, gesturing for me to follow her, as Coral did with Lisanna. I follow  Melody until we're in a clearing. "Now, let's get started with our training, shall we? Melody asks. "Ok!!" I squeal, eager fr my revenge. 

~ Wendy's POV ~

"CARLA!!" I yell. Happy is hovering over her, saying things like "Hang in there, Carla!", "What's wrong, Carla!?!?!??", and finally, "Hep is on the way, Carla!!!!" I run all the way there, and when I get there, I pick Carla up. I run back to the apartment and put Carla on her bed, which she now shares with Happy.

(Timeskip: 6 hours)

I walk out of the room, stunned. "Happy, go and see you new 'family'." I say befroe walking back into the room, Happy following me. There is Cara, with 8 kittens, one was pink with a whte tail tip, one was grey, there was a red one, a blue ne, a white one, a black one, a brown one, and an orange one.  "You are now parents of eight. I smile.