Chapter 3: I hate you, Natsu!!!

(Timeskip: 3 days)

~ Wendy's POV ~

I had just come back from my job, and I went to the apartment to say hi to Lu-chan and Li-chan. When Carla and I get back, we don't  see either Lu-chan or Li-chan at home, there was just a note, adressed to me. I walk over and read it. Here's what it said:

        Dear Wendy and Carla,

               We have gone to train in the west forest, hoping to show Natsu, Bixlow,

               and Fairy Tail, that we are strong. Don't blame Holly and Molly for this,

              they wanted nothing like this to happen. But, if there is anyone to blame,

              blame it on Natsu and Bixlow. Don't read this part, or the part about the West 

              Forest to anyone but master, and still don't read this bit to master. You can come

              and visit us at any time. We will always be waiting with open arms. If you want,

             bring a maximum of 10 guests, not including the exceeds. We hope to see you soon,

             for you are a little sister to us, Wendy. Carla, make sure she doesn't grow up to be

            a hot head like Natsu. And give Happy a chance! He's not like Natsu, at least....... 

          We love you with all our hearts, Lucy and Lisanna.

That's when I started to cry. Carla looked as of she were about to cry too. Nobody had ever broken Carla before.... Lucy and Lisanna must have been very important to her.... "I will give Happy a chance, just for you, Lucy, Lisanna." Carla said, as a single tear escaped, sliding down her cheek. She wiped it,standing up. "This is no time to cry Wendy, we must live on, for those we love. Just like you did for Grandine." (In the episode after Igneel dies.... Wendy calls out Grandine's name, and that's how it was spelled.) I wipe my tears. "Right, I made a promise that day, that I would live on, and live until the day came when I will see Grandine again! And I will do the same for Lucy and Lisanna, plus I can visit then soon!!" I say with courage. Carla smiled at me. "Now, let's go read this to the guild shall we?" She asks, flying over to the door. "YEAH!!" I yell, opening the door, then running all the way to the guild.  I slam the doors open, eye color turning red, as it does when my anger turns into power, superior to dragons! The guild stares at me, terrified. I see Natsu and Molly kissing. I walk over to where they are and drag Natsu away and into the middle of the guild. "WENDY!!!! WHAT THE HELL - oh....." He starts to yell at me, until he sees my red eyes. "EXCUSE ME!!!!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!?!" I yell. Then I start to beat him up. When I'm done with him, he's got two black eyes, bruises, and cuts. I then spot Bixlow. He's chatting with Evergreen. I drag him next to Natsu. I then beat him up. Evergreen tries to turn me into stone, but when I'm angry, my eyes are red, so they're no normal eyes. Eldman tries to beat me up, but all I do, is catch his arm, and throw him into a wall. Erza comes at me with her heavens wheel armor, but all I do is, Sky Dragon: Wing Attack. Mira comes at me with Halphas. I all I do is, do a Lucy kick type of thing. When they see i've taken out some of their best, all the guild does is just watch me beat the two to a pulp. Carla just fies over to Happy, and Happy hands Carla a fish, this time, Carla accepts. Happy holds out his paw to Carla, and Carla takes his (YAY!!! CAPPY!!!)I then walk onto the stage. Master walks out of his office just in time for him to hear me speak. "If you want to know why i beat those two up, here's why. LISANNA AND LUCY HAVE LEFT THE GUILD BECAUSE OF THOSE TWO!!!!! oh wait, actually.... BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU ALL!!!!! but most of all, I hate Natsu." I say before walking out the guild, Carla and Happy walking out with me, still hand in hand. Then Happy turns to face the beat up Natsu. "By the way, I quit Team Natsu!" He yells, before walking catch up with Carla and I. He then takes her hand again. We walk into the apartment. We hear footsteps at the door soon after we walk into my bedroom. It was Erza, Mira, Gray, and Pantherlili. All I say is,"Go away."They all nod, and leave, their hads down, I sigh, and look at Happy and Carla, sleeping together. I look at them and just shake my head, and fall asleep.