Chapter 1: Holly and Molly

~ No one's POV ~

Lucy and Lisanna were laughing together, about something Natsu and Bixlow did. They were the guild's shining stars, but today, those stars would turn pitch black. Everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves, when the guild doors opened. Behind them were two girls, one with pitch black hair, (Holly) and the other with white Molly).They walk into the guild. "We would like to meet your master!!!" The one with white hair chirps. "Yeah, we would like to talk to him...." The one with black hair mumbles. Mira tells them that he's in his office. Molly, I think that's her name..... cheerfully skipped into the office. Holly, slowly walked into the room. Everyone started to talk about the two mysterious girls. Natsu then walks up to Molly. "Hi, I'm Natsu, what's your name?" Natsu asks cheerfully, almost as cheery as Molly. "I'm Molly! Natsu! Natsu, look!! I got my guild insigna!!" she cheers. Natsu looks happily at Molly. "That's great Molly!" He says, as the two walk out. Holly, who was staring around at the bottom of the steps, sat down. Bixlow then came over. "Wanna have some fun with my dolls?!" He asks , almost yelling. Holly's face then lights up. "AWESOME!!!!!" She yells happily, jumping into Bixlow's arms. The sights of the two new couples made Lisanna and Lucy wanna barf up everything they had last week. The two just shook it off. They kept a smile on their face the entire time. They then left the table they were sitting at, and went to pick a job, for just the two of them.

~ Timeskip 1 week ~

Lucy and Lisanna had come back from the job two days ago, and were having a sleep over, because Lisanna had been kicked out of the Strauss home to make room for Molly. Right now, the two were sitting on the couch, flipping through movies. "Frozen?" Lisanna asks. "No." Lucy says. "Madagascar?" "No." "Boy in Striped pajamas?" "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!? THAT'S A STORY ABOUT WORLD WAR 2!!!!!!!!!" Lucy yells, instead of her normal, 'no'. "Can I join, Li-chan? Lu-chan?" Wendy asks, coming through the window. 'Geez, all dragon slayers are the same....' Lucy thinks. "Sure! Then, Frozen it is..." Lucy says. Wendy joins the two on the couch, but before  Lucy presses play, she gets up. "Since we were only expecting two, I'll go get you a bucket of popcorn and a coke." Lucy says, walking into the kitchen. Before Carla could say anything, Lucy adds. "I'll get you a bucket and a sprite, Carla, that ok with you?" Lucy asks. "Sure." Carla says. 2 minutes later, Lucy comes in with two buckets of popcorn, and two sodas. Here you go, and here you go." Lucy says, handing them their food and beverages. But before Lucy could press play, Wendy asks. "Lu-chan, can we stay with you? Erza and the rest in Fairy Hills ran me out of my room to make some space for Holly...." Wendy says. "Sure! We can go shopping for beds tomorrow!" Lucy smiles. Wendy smiles too. And with that, they press play.