CEOs and Business Hoes [6] Old Traditions Die Hard

I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised that stuff like this happens at an elite school like Cambridge. Most schools say they have a zero tolerance on hazing, but its tradition. And old traditions die hard people.

            “You may all have been assigned to Donne as a place to stay, but you have to earn that privilege. Tonight you have to prove yourself,”

            Another guy walked up to the guy beside me and crushed an egg on his head getting a laugh, “But tonight is mostly about respect,” he paused and looked at me, “respecting to those that came before you.”

            They all took off their masks.

            I could see Kane and them amongst the group of guys. I snorted and rolled my eyes. Of course they would be a part of something like this.

            “HEY, blondie!” the guy that seems to be in charge of everything said stepping real close to my personal space.

            “Dude, back off!” I said pushing him. But he was strong and he towered over me.

            “Just because you’re a girl, doesn’t mean you get special treatment!”

            I rolled my eyes again just because it annoys him so much, “I’m not asking for special treatment bud. Have you ever heard of personal space?”

            “Have you ever heard of respect?”

            “Have you?” I asked heated standing my ground.

            “Whoa ladies, lets settle down now!” I turn to see Kane mediating the argument.

            “Shut up Kane, no one asked you to do anything,” the tough guy huffed.

            Kane shook his head with a smirk, “but Kylie’s my step-sister, so it’s kind of my business when you start getting physical Dan.”

            Dan narrowed his eyes at Kane, “I haven’t laid a finger on Kylie here.”

            Dan was buff. He definitely towered over Kane, and that is why I feel like Kane wouldn’t win in a fight over Dan.

            “Let’s just make sure that it stays that way, okay?” Kane said threateningly.

            “You got it,” Dan smirked, “let’s not waste anymore time boys.”

*****

            BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

            It feels like my head was going to fall off of my body any second. My muscles ached; my stomach rumbled and my reputation? That was left out on the floor and a “mutual understanding” was established between the newbie’s and the vets.

            What happened last night?

            It consisted of a lot food thrown at me. Many, many “fun” games. And the alcohol? It was just literally forced down my throat the whole night.

            I opened my eyes to see that this was definitely not my dorm. Why does this happen? It’s not like I’m pledging for a hoe-ority. Damn these stupid traditions.

            “Shut that thing up!” a guy said pissed off next to me.

            “If I know where the fuck that noise is coming from, I would!” I responded.

            I turn to see a typical all-American guy rubbing his eyes. He’s cute, in that blond hair blue eyes way. I close my eyes again to trying to block out that noise.

            “Seriously, I have the worst hangover ever. I barely remember anything that happened last night,” he said, “WHAO!”

            I turn to see his face in shock starring right at me. “What?” I asked.

            “Are you naked under that?” he asked slowly.

            “If you’re asking if we hooked up last night, the answer is no!” I lift the covers to see the sports bra and spandex shorts I have on, “Well, from what I remember that is.”

            “I mean, I wouldn’t mind,” he smirked.

            I rolled my eyes, “where are we anyways?” I sit up to look around.

            “Beats me! Well, there’s no point in going to class. I guess I’ll just sit back and enjoy the view,” Oh man. This school is honestly so protected by reputation that in reality, it’s your average high school.

            “I’m not going to class, but I very much would love to get out of here!” I get up and walk to the door. It wouldn’t bulge.

            “Seriously, why does this happen?” I turn to the guy, pissed off.

            He laughed and got out of the covers walking towards the window, “I’m guessing that the only way out, is out the window.”

            And that’s how we ended up here, walking through campus practically naked. For the record, this is way worse than breaking dress code on the first day.

*************

So first off, thank you for reading this story :)

Next chapter: Kylie and Noel's "relationship" thickens. Maybe...

Love me and vote.. it seriously gives me more drive to write. <3