CEOs and Business Hoes [5] Freshmeat

Please, please, please vote or comment. I really want feedback :) good, bad, ugly.

**

The wall of B.O. hit me hard the moment I stepped into the gym. I fixed my track shorts and t-shirt while trying not to gag at the stench that filled in the room. It’s remarkable how people could stay here and work out.

            Aside from that, this school clearly receives a lot of funding.

            “I want to say you can tryout, but I rather save you the embarrassment you would implicit upon yourself,” I hear Nessa say in a bitchy tone. I turn around and see her and a few of her friends that just smirked at me.

            I raised my eyebrow, “Oh, would you like some ice with that burn?” I asked giving her the same attitude and smirk back.

            She rolled her eyes, “sarcastic bitch.” She mumbled.

            “I don’t even know what you’re talking about. So spare me the bitchy attitude,” I laughed.

            “You can’t just walk in here like you’re all that,” this chick is on drugs.

            “Ha okay, because I know what you’re talking about,” my voice dripping with sarcasm.

            “She means stay away from Kane,” the short blond girl beside Nessa threatened me.

            “Oh, so this is about Kane huh?” I smirked.

            “And Noel, we technically have a thing,” Nessa bragged.

            “So stay away from them!” the blond girl threatened. Man she’s like a little pink poodle.

            “Uh Barbie,” I started.

            “It’s Bailey,”

            “Ah, close enough. But, about Kane, he’s my step brother. There is absolutely NOTHING going on between Kane and me,” I said, emphasizing nothing.

            “Oh,” her face lightened registering my information. However, Nessa still looked like I slapped her in the face because I didn’t quite deny anything with Noel, which technically there is nothing going on between us, yet.

            “Hello ladies,” I hear Nate’s voice behind me. I turn around to see him giving me a wink.

            “Hey Nate, and Kane,” Barbie said while all three of them all of a sudden were sticking her boobs out. Desperate.

            “Getting aquatinted I see?” Kane asked.

            I snorted, “barely,” I mumbled.

            “Totally,” Barbie agreed giving me a fake smile.

            “See, nothing to worry about Kyle! You’ll be making friends in no time,” Kane said turning to me.

            “I hate you,” I said bluntly.

            He smirked and playfully put his around me.

            “I thought your name was Kylie,” Nessa asked.

            “It is, but she’s my little Kyle,” Kane said playing with my hair just to annoy me. Trust, it’s working alright.

            “Cute,” Nessa mumbled.

            “So cheerleading, eh Kylie? Atta girl,” Nate said with his arms crossed in front of his chest. To say the least he was looking good. Red Cambridge shirt and sliver Nike shorts, yum.

            “Um no!” Barbie said a little too fast.

            “The team’s already picked, sorry,” Nessa added.

            “Wow, bummer,” I said rolling my eyes and walking away not caring whatsoever. Haters goin’ a hate.

*****

            I was writing out my business proposition for entrepreneurship which means for one: I don’t actually mind this class, out of the other classes where I spend the time literally sleeping or awake-sleeping. And two: Because I currently have no life here at Cambridge, I had resorted my time to doing homework. Something I rarely ever do.

            “Wow and I thought I was the keener in the family,” Kane walked in with Scott behind him.

            “Seriously, what are you up to? It’s the first day,” Scott hovered over my shoulder, “Kylie services... really?”

            “What? Did you say Kylie disability services? Because that would make sense,” Kane joked.

            “Ha ha,” I said flashing him the finger.

            “What is this for?”

            “Entrepreneurship,”

            “Come up with a better name, or you won’t be making any profit,” Scott said bluntly patting my back.

            “God, I give up. Who in their right minds gives out a 2 month project on the first day of school,” I threw my hands up adding to the dramatic moment.

            “Man education’s a bitch huh?” Kane stated.

            “Second that,” I flopped on to my bed, “so what do you guys do for fun around here? Analysing financial statements?”

            “Oh good one,” Kane said rolling his eyes, “there’s actually a party this Friday.”

            “Whoa, rebels!”

            “Just because we go to Cambridge doesn’t mean we don’t get wasted once in a while,” Scott said.

            “Good to know! So what’s the plan for tonight boys?” I asked wondering how they would get booze in this up-tight school.

            “Homework I guess,” Kane said about to crack open his calculus book.

            “Well some things never change,” I stated about to waste my night away watching TV and going on the internet.

*****

            “GET UP! NOW!!”

          I groggily half awake shoved the person multiple times pelting me with a foam finger. What the hell is going on?

            “What time is it?” I asked still trying to block the hits.

            “STOP HITTING ME YOU DOUCH!”

            “You asked for it,” the person mumbled.

            Suddenly I was being picked up, and that’s when you start yell rape people, “AHHHHH! PUT ME DOWN YOU...STUPID PEOPLE! AHHHHH!” I flailed my arms and legs hoping they would let go. But no, they have like solid grips.

            They kicked open the bathroom and finally put me down where I realized I wasn’t alone.

            There were about 50 other people scared shitless. And me? Well I was feeling a bit awkward because I was the only girl from what I can see.

            A guy in a mask stepped out and silenced the crowd.

            “WELCOME TO HELL FRESHMEAT!”

***

aha, so please vote or comment if you like or want more. I really would like feedback if I should keep going or start something new. ;) but hey thanks for reading.

Lo <3