Chapter two: Finding Out Is The Worst Part

Start from the beginning

Our small hug ended, and we stood in front of one another, awkwardly.

"Do you..." Her eyebrows raise when the words left my lips. There's no going back now.

"Do you think that I'm overly obsessed with Adrien?" I ask, and look down. Eileen places a hand on my shoulder, strands of her long brown hair falling over her shoulder.

"No, I don't. But I can tell that you have strong feelings for him, which isn't a bad thing."

"I feel like it is."

"Why?"

"Graduation night, he told me he felt the same." I stop so she could process what I told her.

"Really?! That's awesome!"

"And then we kissed..." Her jaw drops, practically touching the floor.

"No way!..." I nod.

"That's when I asked him if we would stay in touch, and he promised that he would."

"But he didn't." She finishes and I nod again.

"Look, Marinette, maybe he was afraid that your feelings for him changed over the summer."

"That's impossible! I will always love Adrien, no matter what!"

"Maybe you should've told him that, so he would know that you wouldn't be interested in any other guy, except him." I shrug. I didn't know what to say; Eileen seemed to always be right in everything. No wonder she was one of the school's best students.

"Cat got your tongue?" Eileen and I look at the window, which was now open, and there stood Cat Noir (or Chat Noir), with his arms crossed and smirk plastered across his face.

"Cat Noir?! What are you doing here?" I run up to the window and pull him inside. He tumbles to the floor.

"Well, my lady, I haven't spoken to you in a while and I was wondering if you were doing okay." He stands up, and brushes off his black leather suit. I nod, a little too enthused.

"Yes, I'm doing fine! Thanks Cat!" He smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"I've missed you, my lady." I smile and hug back.

"I've missed you too, kitty."

A few minutes passed of us hugging, when Eileen coughs, making our attention turn to her.

"Uh, Marinette?" Cat Noir and I pull away.

"Yeah?" I ask and look at Eileen. She puts her hand in front of her mouth, giggles softly and walks over to Cat Noir. She places her hand on top of his head, and as his green eyes closed in anticipation, she begins to shake her hand through his hair, as if petting him.

"Nice to finally meet you, Cat Noir." She says, as she continues to pet him. A soft purr left his lips. Normally, he would open his eyes and cover his mouth in embarrassment. But Eileen had a certain 'magic' touch that caused all the boys to be drawn to her. I envied her ways of sweet talking to boys. If I had that knowledge, I would've been able to have full conversations with Adrien... When we still talked...

"Marinette?" Eileen and Cat were both looking at me worried.

"Hm?"

"Are you still thinking about Adrien?" As the words left Eileen's lips, Cat Noir suddenly twitched.

Just before Adrien's father was arrested, Cat and I both agreed to reveal our identities. Since the press was all over the place, we barely had any time to talk, as we were getting interviewed by every news reporter on the lot. I finally got the chance to tell him while we were sitting on a roof top, our legs swinging off the edge.