Chapter 5: Enemies

Start from the beginning

Phantom and 50k were still fighting the two guards, the one whom 50k was fighting off kept trying to get to 2bullet whom was still at the computer. They jumped into their fight, "He's getting away, you two get him while we handle this." Trixie said as she and Jennifer pushed them out of their fight and fought in their place. They nodded and ran off to the exit. Phantom clicked onto her earpiece, "Flame, you're on. You know how they look like, guards are probably with them, they're heading west. Be careful, we're on our way." "Roger." Flame replied.

**At the West Tower**

Joon Li, his assistant and the guards came to a stop in the hallway. Their path blocked, by a 15 year old with a mask that only covered the lower part of his face, his orange fringe covering his eyes. He slowly looked up with yellow gold eyes, so hard that it was like stone. "Get him." Joon Li muttered under his breath. The five guards charged towards him. Flame ran towards them, dodged their attacks and sprayed them with one of the cans he had on his belt. They were soaked head to toe with gasoline. Clink! The can drops to the floor. Flame clinked his teeth and blew, a little fire appeared out of his mouth as if he was a dragon. "Night..." he grinned. He inhaled a deep breath before clinking hard and exhaled a breath of fire at them. They instantly caught on fire, they tried to roll on the ground to put it out but to no avail. What he had attached to his teeth were a pair of lighting tonsils in cube form, they stuck on like braces.

Joon Li, immediately fled at the sight. His assistant stumbled and fell but received no help from Joon Li. Flame held the assistant down as he called back. "Target is out of my range, I've got the accomplice held. Target headed east this time, to the roof." He hanged up before a reply could be made. "Now, tell me what you know. And maybe I'll spare you." Flame said to the assistant, holding him up by his collar.

**East Roof**

Joon Li repeatedly clicked the up button of the lift. The lift was slowly coming, as if taking it's own sweet time. Joon Li heard running footsteps around the corner. He clicked the button even more. Eventually he gave up, he turned to use the stairs. The Reaperz got a glance of him, just as he turned the corner. "There!" OO9 pointed. They quickly disperse themselves. 50k and 2bullet would take the stairs behind Joon Li, Phantom and Trixie will use their grappling hooks to climb and reel themselves from the window to the roof. OO9 will take the lift that had just arrived, this way he won't be able to go back down and he'll be surrounded. All at once, broken pieces of glass lay on the floor, rapid footsteps echo and the doors of the lift closed.

Joon Li hurried up, not caring about his rapid heart beating. He locked the door after slamming it open. He gasp as he turns. There by the edge of the roof was Phantom and Trixie. he ran for the lift but the minute the doors opened, there standing was OO9. He tried to unlock the staircase but it was already broken into by 2bullet and 50k. They backed him into the center of the roof. He held onto the files closely as they surrounded him. "Hand it over." Phantom approached. "Never!" He took out a 9mm pistol, but none of them flinched. "With this, I'll succeed! I'll be the best writer in the world! No one will not buy my books. I'll be rich!" his eyes glinted with arrogance. "Last chance JL, give us the file." 2bullet stepped forward. "No!" He shot his pistol at 2bullet but of course he'd miss in that rush. Everyone took out their weapons. Phantom went in and slashed his arms, causing him to drop the file. 50k swooped down to pick up the file but Joon Li raised a leg, blocking her path. Trixie shot his legs with her riffle causing him to fall backwards by the impact. 50k quickly grabbed the file before jumping away from the fight, keeping the file far from him. OO9 and Phantom approached the living body that was slowly bleeding. "I'm afraid we'll need these." Phantom was holding up two rings in her right hand. His eyes widened as he struggled to get up. One ring bore his name, another was given to him by the company he worked for as a token. 50k held up the file, "And this." "This is goodnight from us to you, remember us in your next life." and with that OO9 had shot Joon Li.