The Tale of Three Tails (sequel to The Tale of a Tail)

Hey everyone! This is a sequel to The Tale of a Tail! The person who created this wonderful title is Taygger!

~.*~.*~*~.*.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~*~

I sat on the golden throne flopping my tail around. It had changed a little since I had been carrying a baby. It was more shiny and very slimy. I felt a little kick in my stomach and smiled. It wasn't very forceful but it was still a little kick. I was 6 months now and the baby would come at around 8 1/2. I was so excited but a bit nervous. Shai and Emily walked in with bags and bags of things. I couldn't go out without being bombarded by paparazzi. I was a little famous...

"Hey guys!" I smiled slowing swimming over with my huge baby bump.

"Hey! We got you this bottle, this sea horse toy, this wunzie, and this baby stroller!" Emily rapidly said pulling one thing out after another.

"Whoa! Thank you so much but you know that you didn't have to give me that," I smiled. Morgan came in pushing a giant crib shaped like a clam shell. It even had a pillow that looked like a pearl. I looked closer and it actually was a real clam! It just had a cushion in it. Sadly the pearl wasn't real. It was still a pillow.

"Morgan searched for the clam and Emily and I sewed the cushion and pearl pillow!" Shai smiled. I hadn't ever seen Shai so bubbly! I guess the baby really had changed her. Lagoona and Orabel came in with twenty more shopping bags and pulled out each item.

"Stuffed animals, markers , teething toys, diapers for when it is human form, and a rocking chair sewed with seaweed and dyed with octopus ink!" Lagoona screamed. My mom and dad still lived on land but occasionally visited. Seeing my aunts made me miss them. Morgan's mom swam in before I could thank them.

"I knitted this blanket," she smiled handing me a yellow blanket. We hadn't found out the gender of the baby but Morgan and I wanted to wait. I smiled and thanked everyone for the gifts. Morgan and I swam all the things back into the nursery.

"Lily, are you sure we can do this?" He asked. He was so nervous about the baby.

"Yes, I am sure! Stop worrying about it," I smiled. He pecked my check and helped me swim out. I wobbled over to a switch on the wall to drain the water out of the castle. I was craving legs. Everyone slowing got their legs back. I was wearing a black casual dress with white diamonds embroidered at the end. I may had looked good but I did not feel good! Being pregnant without a tail was such a different feeling.

"Are you okay, honey?" Morgan asked. Maybe I didn't look so good.

"Yes. I. Am. Fine," I managed to squeak out. I walked over to a couch and sat down. A doctor was coming to check to make sure the baby was doing fine. I knew it was but Morgan was still freaking out about being a father so we called a doctor anyway.

"Oh. Look at the time. I am late for... Um... A meeting! I have to go!" Shai said in a very monotone voice rushing out of the castle pretending to look at a watch on our wrist.

"Wonder what that was about?" Emily asked watching Shai turn a corner, going out of sight.

" I don't know but urgh!" I moaned turning over on the couch, clutching my huge stomach. Right that second a doctor came in the castle without knocking. She led me to the same room I had found out I was pregnant.

"The heartbeat sounds absolutely perfect!" She smiled. She took an ultra sound quickly right after. I couldn't see the screen but she had a weird look on her face. "Do you want me to tell you anything about your child?" She asked.

"No thank you," I smiled back. I didn't want to know one bit about the little human inside me.

"Then it looks like your good to go!" She smiled. She held my hand and helped me walk out. I lied down on the couch and smiled as she left. Morgan ran over.