"Too much on," he breathed wanting her to take the initiative, but her hands were wrapped around him, sliding under his suit jacket.

As he dropped his hands, allowed it to fall to the floor, she tilted her head to look at him again, and he was almost hypnotised by the look that she gave him, hot...sultry...like she wanted to eat him too.

"Shirt..." he breathed, reaching for her once more, his hands seeking her warm soft and smooth flesh. As they slipped around her and moved over her skin, she took her own hands and lifted the hem of her top, tugging it over her head.

When he could see her face again, she bit her lip as though she'd done something extremely wrong, and had no shame about it. Elevating an eyebrow, he looked her up and down for a moment. Before his eyes settled on the curve of her breasts, peaking over the black sheer lace. Nudging her so she leaned back in his arms he gave a growl as he studied her more closely.

"Perfect..."

She blushed as he once again pulled her back into his arms, tight up against his body.

Sammy had never been particularly forward in the bedroom department, she had relied on being led rather than take the lead, but with Joel she was desperate, impatient. She ripped at the buttons on his shirt as his tongue rasped at her neck and his fingers splayed across her back. When she finally cast her eyes on the curve of his chest, the dark flat nipples that were surrounded by soft hair, she wanted to taste them, taste him.

Normally she'd never have acted on that impulse, but with him...she felt empowered, so as he nibbled at her shoulder, she dropped her head to flick her tongue over one of them. The effect was dramatic and immediate, he dragged his head away from her, and for a second lifted his eyes to the ceiling as a rumble escaped his lips.

Then she could feel his eyes on her, his glare felt like a laser, when she pulled her head up, looked at him he shook his head slowly, "don't stop..."

So she didn't. With her finger lips, her teeth, her lips and her tongue, she familiarised herself with his body, loving the goose bumps that erupted in her wake, the way his nipples hardened, and his skin flushed, it was so powerful having that effect on someone.

When she met his eyes again he gasped, "shit...it's my turn."

Joel was aware how big his hands looked against her slender body, her pale skin a contrast to his darker, rougher version. He could barely concentrate in anything else for the hammering of his heart, the pulsing of the blood as it surged around his body. Not around his body, to his groin, because that was where it was going. He had never felt so rock hard in his life. He wondered if it was possible for an erection to burst through his boxers.

Her skin was so smooth that he wondered if he could be addicted to it, sliding his hands around her, once again pulling her close, he reached for her bra and unhooked it. The change in tension, the release of it was almost palpable, and they both gasped at the same time, the moment, the apprehension almost telepathic.

They kissed again, both almost demonic in their urgency, and all too soon he was thrusting her trousers over her hips and stepping back as she kicked them off. When he finally took the bra from her body, revealing her delicious breasts, the feast for his eyes almost caused him to explode. Thinking black thoughts, anything to control his libido, he kicked at his own jeans, and it was Sammy's turn to gasp, to stare at him in wonder.

"What's wrong?" he asked as she stepped back from him.

"It's been a long time."

He smiled and reached for her hand, "me too. You scared?"