Chapter 10

Chapter 10 - In his mercy

Haj let his rough fingers dance across her bare shoulders, skimming the length of her pale arms. Ever since he marked Luna, her skin seems to glow as her curves suddenly became more apparent. She's been out for four days because of the forced marking bestowed upon her but the bond was slowly forming. "I can smell your desire for me, love." Haj whispered into her ear, biting her ear lobe for sensuality, and it affected Luna as she let out a groan. Her nipples hardened against the silk sheets and that's where she found out they're both naked in bed. Panic settled in her stomach, thinking if he forced himself upon her when she was asleep. Haj skimmed his pointed nose along her bare shoulders and mark, making Luna writhe in pleasure. "I did no such thing to you. You were having a fever for the past few days and you torn your clothing to shreds because of the heat." he murmured, letting his hands roam her stomach and navel. Suddenly, he groped her plump breast making Luna arch her back with a moan, leaving a bitter taste in her mouth for what she's doing. "Only my touch can soothe your fever so I stayed beside you for four days."

Luna scoffed, fisting the sheets in her palms. She didn't know that the forced marking would take a toll on her and it would make her writhe in pleasure brought by the man she despised the most. Her body couldn't move, it feels like she doesn't know how to move the muscles in her body, and it would only move when he wants it to move. "You're disgusting." She coughed out, realizing she haven't had any water since the mating games.

Haj chuckled against her skin, squeezing her breast before standing up. "I'll fetch you some water, mate." She watched him stand in all in his naked glory and it only increased her desire for him. She was conflicted with her own feelings, it is as if her body and emotion has a mind of its own. She never wanted the man in the first place but her body seems to want him now, in between her legs. "Here." She downed the cup in one go, feeling her thirst for water quenched but her other thirst, not. She squeezed her legs shut, closing her eyes. What she's doing is absolutely beyond her. Haj chuckled, tracing her frail body beneath the silk sheets watching her hitch her breath with every touch. "You want me." He mused cockily.

"I don't." She firmly stated but her legs opened on its own accord when he suddenly cupped her womanhood, underneath the silk sheets. "Fuck." She hissed, gritting her teeth.

"Your body says otherwise." Haj began crawling on top of her, disregarding the sheets, seeing her naked body beneath him, increased his restrained desire for her tenfold.

"Haj don't." She warned.

Haj grinned as he slowly stroke his raging member, the excitement building up inside him. "I'm so ready for you, mate." He crouched low in front of her, caressing her skin with his sinful lips as she writhe in pleasure and pain underneath him. She didn't want this but at the same time she does. "So alive for me. Open your legs, wide." Her legs open in its own accord as a gush of air fanned against her throbbing core. He dipped his head low, in between her legs doing God knows what with his tongue.

"Fucking hell." Luna hisses, fisting the sheets as beads of sweats rolled down her naked skin.

Haj suddenly stopped, sitting up, he pulled Luna towards him by the ankles; he was perfectly situated in her entrance as he teased her with his head. "So wet for me, eh?" He teases, grinding against her.

"Don't." Luna begged, closing her eyes.

Haj wanted her so bad but he wants to be inside her when she asks not by force so instead of penetrating her soft flesh he slid past it, emitting a loud moan from her. "I want to fuck you but I will only fuck you when you want me to." He then grinded against her. "But it doesn't mean I wont get to feel that." His thrusts became apparent and faster as Luna moaned in delight; Haj growled upon seeing her perky breasts jiggle from their fast pace. When he was about to reach his climax, he turned them over resulting for Luna to straddle his thick thighs with his member against her stomach, her chest heaved and she was trying to catch her breath. "Move your hips." Her hips suddenly moved from her own accord as she hold onto his shoulders for dear life.