Pre-Prologue

A/N: first of all, thank you for giving my book a chance to be read by the gorgeous readers.

Lunacanthropy Pack is a story with mental disabilties. This is not your typical cliche stories; female alphas, dominant she-wolves, werewolves, and mates. Read as how Luna fights against herself and others that only wants nothing but her downfall.

I dedicate this to all of my readers.

P.S this is my first werewolf-romance book.

////

Luna has never been the epitome of normalcy. Kids her age fear her for her extraordinary abilities. Elders pray for her well-being whilst mothers keep their children away from her. She was feared by many. Thus, receiving complete isolation from everyone. Vanessa kept the pack doors closed for her daughter's well-being. Her daughter was hunted down by Alphas of different age wanting to claim her as theirs; someone so strong, only a forced mating could tame her, and they were willing to do just about that despite her young age. People want absolute power, and that is something she had.

She had done something that is way beyond a wolf's capabilities. And that is to interact with her inner wolf.

Vanessa was talking animatedly with her father, liking the serendipity it brings to her and her daughter's well-being. She misses interacting with people, but she knew better. Her daughter was considered a plague to the citizen while a trophy for power hungry Alphas, and she can't have that. "Dad, you should visit often," she exclaims at the old man who wore a ten-month old beard on his face. The troublesome pack papers and stress which made him ten times older was evident on his face but he only smiled back at her daughter. He was about to response when they both heard a loud shriek coming from upstairs.

"Stop-!"

They immediately found the voice and it's coming from Luna's room. They bursted inside with haste but they abruptly stopped upon seeing two pairs of eyes watching them; one blue and one gold.

"Granddaddy!" Eight-year-old Luna gushed while waving her hands in the air, ecstatic to see the only man who she had interacted with, but her reflection stayed still. She was seated in front of a huge mirror across her bed. Her reflection was way different from her; while Luna have blue eyes, the reflection had gold. Both girls wore exactly the same; a flimsy flower-decorated dress that Luna adored so much for it was given to her by the old man on her fourth birthday.

"Luna," the old man coos, motioning his hand for her to come, and the girl obliged but the reflection didn't as it stayed still watching everyone in the room.

Luna looked up to her grandfather she calls grandaddy with her striking blue hues while her mother approaches the mirror with caution. "I was just talking to Julliard." She beamed at him while pointing towards the girl with golden hues in her mirror.

Johann, Luna's granddaddy, crouched down below as he stared behind his granddaughter. His daughter was talking to Luna's reflection in hushed voices. "Who is she sweetheart?"

"She's Julliard! My wolf!"

He was taken aback by her enjoyment and revelation. He knew that her granddaughter was extraordinary and she has the ability to talk to her wolf but witnessing it firsthand completely stilled him. "Luna why don't you go outside while we talk to Julliard, yeah?" The girl creases her brows but she nodded anyway, going out with her head hung low.

"Julliard. Is it?" Vanessa asks as she stared back at her daughter's reflection but the girl on the other side only tilted her head to the right, letting her long black locks to fall on the side of her face. "Do you remember me?"