Another Johnlock!

A/N: JOHNLOCK CAUSE I'M PROCRASTINATING

__________________________________________________________________________________

I couldn't help but look at the man, those wonderful raven locks and high cheekbones. He was really a man carved by god. No John don't think of him like that.

I shake my head trying to get rid of the thoughts but they always come back to him, Sherlock Holmes the world's only consulting detective and his tedious flat mate. But he did love him, oh he so did. How could you not, he was brilliant and he had feelings even if he never showed them.

Now said flatmate was sitting in the chair opposite him sulking as usual. We actually finished a case just two hours ago but he was already bored again, I could tell by the look on his face the "JAWN I NEED A CASE" look.

"Bored, John I'm bored!" Sherlock said rolling his eyes at me as I give him a tired look.

"Sherlock we just had a bloody case, I'm blogging about it right now!" I tell him with a firm voice.

"Just go do something then I'm not your babysitter" I continue not looking up from my computer. If I had I would see the look Sherlock was giving me.

I keep on typing out the latest case, it was quite horrible. Women murdered her five children and made the dad watch. It sent shivers of horror up my spine as I thought about it but they were soon all gone as I noticed that Sherlock was looking at me, he was giving me they "I have a crazy idea that's probably going to en badly" look. Still I was so interested in what his brilliant mind was up to.

"John, I want to teach you to dance" Sherlock said all the sudden. Oh god. He wanted to teach me how to dance, I've been dreaming of this so many times, his hand in mine as we dance to a slow song.

"Y-yes why not" I stutter out as I stand up trying to figure out how Sherlock wanted to do this. The confusion on my Face must have been pretty clear as Sherlock walks over to the stereo to select a song. My heart was beating like a mini drum; I was actually going to dance with Sherlock Holmes.

"Don't be frightened John" Sherlock said as he turned around and the sweet tones of Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran filled the room.

"I-i'm n-not" I stutter trying to sound confident but failing miserably, Sherlock chuckles a bit as he walks up to me putting his hand on my waist and guiding my hand to his shoulder. Sherlock guides me across the room to the tones of the beautiful song. I'm a quite horrible dancer but Sherlock was a natural. At first I tried not to look into those beautiful eyes but soon enough I gave up, looking into his grey-ish eyes as we danced. The way we moved with the music made my heart flutter and I smiled. As the song was about to end I felt Sherlock coming closer, invading my personal space breathing hot puffs of air against my shivering lips.

"John... I'm going to kiss you now" Sherlock declares as he closes the space between us. As his hot wet lips meet mine I can't help but whimper. I deepen the kiss by slowly opening my mouth letting Sherlock's velvety tongue explore my mouth. I moan as he pulls me closer, then he suddenly pulls away and I whine quietly at the separation.

"I love you john, always have always will" Sherlock whispers onto my lips. My heart leaps in my chest, He loves me? Oh my god. I kiss him again on the mouth pressing myself against him.

"I love you to you bloody git" I say smiling widly.

Now Sherlock was smiling to.

__________________________________________________________________________________