Masterpiece In You

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are the product of the author's imagination of are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead is coincidental.

No part of this book shall not be transmitted in any form without the permission of the real creator.

Scanning, uploading and electronic sharing of any part of this story without the permission of the writer is unlawful piracy and theft of the author's intellectual property.

Thank you for your support of the author's right.

MsSummerWriter will appreciate your votes and comments on Ara and Xyrus story.

_____

Masterpiece In You

Simula nang mamatay ang nobyo ni Bella dahil sa isang aksidente ay nawalan na rin siya ng gana na mabuhay. Lalo at naging sanhi din iyon upang mabulag siya. Mas lalong dumilim ang mundo niya.

Pero biglang dumating si Wade sa buhay niya. Binigyan siya nito ng liwanag na pilit niyang inaayawan dahil hanggang ngayon ay nakakulong pa rin siya sa madilim niyang nakaraan.

Ngunit makulit ito at nahulog na ang loob niya. Minahal na niya si Wade. Pero paano na lang kung matuklasan ni Bella na may nalalaman pala ito sa nangyaring aksidente noon?

_____

Enjoy reading :)