Pressing Your Luck, Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah? And what might that be?" I mimicked him.

He pushed his body upright into a sitting position, his hands traveling down my sides and stopping at my hips. His eyes never left mine, and his look of confidence and love never wavered. He ran his fingers along the hem of my tank top, watching my reaction carefully. I made sure he couldn't tell how nervous I was. He leaned up, pecked me on the lips, and slowly slid his hands just barely underneath the fabric.

Against all of my best efforts, I released a small gasp and his hands froze on the bare skin of my hips. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, allowing a smile to make its way onto my lips. I opened my eyes again, and the look in his eyes was the last little bit of confidence I needed. I stood up from the couch, took his hand, and I led him upstairs to his bedroom.

"Go sit on the bed," I instructed him, and he did as he was told as I closed the door behind us. When I turned around, he was sitting on the bed, his back against the headboard.

"Look," he said as I approached him, "we don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with. When I said I knew what I wanted, I just meant I wanted you to have confidence in yourself and in your body, especially when you're with me." I crawled toward him and straddled his hips, listening to his words with a smile on my face. "I can't help thinking this is partly my fault. It's my job to make you feel beautifu--" I interrupted him with a kiss.

"Nathan, you make me feel more beautiful than anyone ever has. And thank you for letting me come to the gym with you. You made it fun."

I placed my hands on his shoulders, running them down his chest and abdomen and wrapping my fingers around the hem of his shirt. He leaned forward, and I pulled the shirt over his head, balling it up and throwing it across the room. He laughed as I took in the planes of his chest and his rippling abdominal muscles, his biceps flexing as he reached his hands out to touch my face. I closed my eyes and leaned into his touch, pressing my forehead against his.

Then, slowly, I placed my hands over Nathan's and guided them down my neck and my sides, placing them on my hips, above the edge of my tank top. He looked at me, and I nodded at him, my smile growing. His lips parted into his signature sexy half-smile, and his fingers gripped the hem of the fabric. He pulled it up slowly at first, allowing his fingers to brush my newly exposed skin. He finally pulled the garment over my head and threw it across the room next to his.

And his eyes never left mine.

I leaned forward and kissed him hard, my hands roaming over the planes of his chest and his admittedly perfect abdominals. His hands traveled over my stomach before moving upwards and cupping my breasts over my bra. I moved my hands lower, playfully snapping the waistband of his athletic shorts.

He chuckled into our heated kiss. "I'll get you back for that," he threatened. And before I knew what was happening, he had unfastened my bra.

"Nathan!" I gasped, a giggle escaping my lips.

"I told you I would get you back," he quipped. Nathan pulled the straps down my shoulders, and it took everything I had not to reflexively cover my newly exposed flesh. "You're so beautiful. Please believe me when I say that," he pleaded.

I felt my confidence rise to a new high, and I grinned down at him. "I believe you."

He smirked and flipped up over so he was above me. He leaned down and kissed me passionately, the heat from the kiss traveling down through my body and pooling in my core. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of his shorts, pulling them down slowly to reveal his black boxer briefs. Nathan finished removing his shorts and tossed them aside without breaking our kiss, and I could feel his hands on the elastic of my athletic shorts as well. I kissed him hard, telling him it was okay to remove them, and he wasted no time in doing so. He dropped them over the side of the bed next to his own shorts, returning to our kiss.