Chapter 14

Contrary to what everyone believes this was the first time we actually had sex. Sure we had messed around before but I was never willing to go all the way. I was saving myself for my mate and Nate respected my decision. I didn't want to be one of those she-wolfs who slept with anyone and anything before finding their mate. Now that I had found my mate and he had rejected me I was free to pursue my relationship with Nate.

Nate didn't need to worry about his mate seeing as she had died in a rouge attack, the year before I came for the first time to help his pack out. As we were laying on the living room floor panting and trying to catch out breaths, for the first time since he kissed me I was able to really pay attention to my state. As I looked down at my clothes all I had left on was the tattered remains of a shirt, no bra, half a pants leg yet it wasn't attached to anything and I could see my underwear had left a burn mark from where he had ripped them off of me. How I did not feel any pain or notice is beyond me? As I turn and look at him I can see that his shirt didn't fare any better than mine, in fact his ended up worse than mine. Wear as mine still somewhat covers my breast, his is hanging on his chest by a thread. His pants are still in tack bunched up at his ankles but his boxers are unrecognizable.

As I look at his chest I can see scratch marks running all down his chest starting at his neck and ending on his thigh. How I got it so far I may never know?

"Wow!" Is all he can say as he looks at me.

As he looks me in the eyes I can see lust starting to appear in his eyes again.

"Whoa big boy." I tell him as I try and cover myself as best I can with my shirt, not that it does much good.

He just smile and starts to reach for me, as I back away from him he starts getting this look in his eye when a hunter starts hunting its prey and that's when I realize that I shouldn't have backed away from him. I just made his wolf act on one of the oldest instincts a predator has. The instinct to hunt.

"Oh SHIT!" I all but yell as get up and run up the stairs. I can feel him get up as well and start following me. I can also feel that he is toying with me because he can catch me at anytime but he's choosing to prolong the inevitable. Letting me think that I have a chance when all the while he has been sending me right where he wants me.

My room! As I open the door I quickly turn around and try and close it but it seems like I wasn't fast enough because he's already their pushing me in and shutting the door and locking it. As he stalkes towards me I start backing up not realizing where I am heading just knowing that I have to keep him in my line of vision. Before I know it my knees hit the bed and I'm falling backwards unto it.

As he starts to climb an top of me I notice he has something in his left hand as I look closer I realize its the baby monitor that I had left downstairs. Even in his most basic state he still remembers to bring it with him. When he sees me look at it he makes sure its on and then puts it on the side table.

When he does that I notice that somewhere he took off all his clothes he is as naked as the day he was born and man oh man from what I can see, does he have a body to die for, 8 pack ribs, arms that are just ripped enough to look yummy but not to ripped enough that it makes him look like he takes steroids and it makes me not wanna wait to taste and kiss him all over .

As I'm thinking of all the things I want to do to him I feel him shudder and take a deep breath, as I look at his face his eyes are closed and he still seems to be taking pretty deep breaths. when I feel him shudder again I finally what's going on. He can smell my aroused state and it seems to be driving him crazy with lust if his friend down stairs is any indication. When he opens his eyes they are pitch black telling me his wolf has taken over. I can feel my wolf trying to come to the surface as well and I think to myself (well why not let our wolfs have a go at each other), so I let my wolf take over and the last thing I remember before nothing but darkness takes over is how at peace I feel.