Deadliest Assassin

Prologue

I have spent the last seven years of my life honing my skills as the world’s deadliest assassin only to have to come home after every mission to a pack that doesn’t know I’m Red and that treats me like shit. Out in the world I am Red a rustles killer, a deadly assassin that always gets the job done. Back home, in my pack I am called Sasha, the youngest child of the beta of the Blue Moon Pack. I am seen as the weak link; my own parents always tell me they wish they hadn’t had me. That I am a waste of space and since they treat me this way so does the rest of the pack. They think that if my own parent can’t love me than their must be something wrong with me. The only person who has ever shown me any love or affection is my uncle Trent, my father’s brother. He never could understand how my own family can hate me so much. So since the age of seven, for every vacation I had that was longer than a week he would always take me to his pack the Shadow Elite. He gave me the chance at a normal childhood. One summer when I was nine his pack was attacked by hunters, I was playing with the other children when a hunter came after us. I had seen the older pack members training before so I was able to keep the hunter busy until some pack members came to finish him off. To say the pack was shocked would be an understatement. No one could understand how an untrained child could hold a hunter at bay with out suffering life threatening injuries. That very summer the pack decided to start training the children ages ten and up to defend themselves if the need should ever arise again. That summer, I learned that I had a knack for fighting. The pack said they had never seen anyone who took to fighting like I did; they were calling it “my true calling in life.” The summer when I was eleven I was sent to help other packs that where being massacred by hunters and rouges alike. That was the summer I became Red.