HYLMN: chapter 10

HYLMN 10: operation, steal your heart!

Hi guys! You already know the V.C.F.S. drill! Namely Vote-comment-fan-spread drill XDXD anyway here it is! Chapter 10! And sorry like SOR- to the –RY guys for the late upload!!! Got busy with our exam and research paper *sigh* sue school for this T^T

~ Steffen Monroe’s P.O.V.~

Is it okay to court a guy? Well I can pretty much see people do that, not to mention they are guys too, wait am I saying I’m gay? I am not! Hell no! Hell to the NO!

But I think I am…damn it’s so confusing, but I am not gay! I am… not…

But if ever you’d feel something, something which is very strange attraction, odd in adorable good way towards your same sex, do you include that as gay? Even if it’s just one person? A person that you just barely know? I’m pretty much dwelling with it at the very moment while Aiden was sitting there talking with Beck at the corner of the room, we are still in the hospital and apparently it was already paid! At least that’s what I heard Yaay!...( O.o)V

He was smiling, and it seems contagious because I feel like smiling too but I just contained it for myself, the way he smile is something familiar and heartwarming, and I like it, it lifts my soul every time I sees him smiling, when I woke up earlier I felt this big load washed away just by staring at him and even now, it’s addicting and it really is contagious if you’d ask me. And I find his smooth yet deep voice kinda….irresistible…wait am I turning gay!?...Fuck…

Earlier when he left me it really broke my heart, I feel like wrapping my arms around him and when he slips I’d tie him up and lock him into my closet so he ain’t gonna leave me, sounds weird but yes! That’s what I felt first when I realized I love Cc and now….sigh…it’s weird! And creepy but I am the kind of guy who is possessive, I wonder how Cc dealt with my childish behavior though, I knew I am such a pain in the Ass but she still loved me despite my imperfections…she understands me and I hope Aiden too…

Should I court Aiden? But it’ll break his heart if ever he’d ask me the reason why I liked him, it just so happen that I see Cc in him, not only sees but feel! In fact if Aiden only have watermelons instead of plates and cherry instead of willy then I ….Wait what am I saying? My point is he’s a man and I’m a man, and I don’t know if he has a thing with boys! Let alone if he likes someone like me and not only ‘like’- like utterly ‘like’- but ‘like’ which is the type where you want to stay with him forever, even if it’ll be boring or not….

It’s too early for me to say I love him but the fact that my heart beats oddly towards him, the fact that it was screaming for him seems like it, maybe I’m curious because I can see Cc in him, but I don’t care… is it okay? Or should I just wait for the right time….

.

.

.

.

“Take a picture….it’ll last long than drooling like that” someone said and two of them broke into laughter; making me brought back to reality from my dwelling thoughts, my eyes wondered on their faces which includes aunt Curtis that was snickering at the corner while pealing some apples, then my eye went back to Aiden who was staring at me! With those darn eyes of his!... every time I   sees his eyes it never cease to bewilder me…I just want to stare at his eyes forever….wait whut?!

It seems I was still staring at him because he coughed awkwardly, snapping me out in the process for the second time.

“S-sorry” I muttered feeling my cheek slowly flushing with embarrassment, was I staring at him longer that I thought? Damn I got it pretty bad didn’t I?